Ann D Bagchi
Affiliation: Mathematica Policy Research
- Prescription drug use and expenditures among dually eligible beneficiariesAnn D Bagchi
Mathematica Policy Research, Inc, Princeton, NJ 08543 2393, USA
Health Care Financ Rev 28:43-56. 2007..Further, the findings suggest that Medicare Part D plans may achieve significant savings by providing incentives for greater use of generic drugs...
- Utilization of, and adherence to, drug therapy among medicaid beneficiaries with congestive heart failureAnn D Bagchi
Mathemadca Policy Research, Inc, Princeton, New Jersey 08540, USA
Clin Ther 29:1771-83. 2007..Congestive heart failure (CHF) affects 4.8 million adult Americans, particularly those aged >65 years, and has been described as a "new epidemic" due to the high annual incidence of the disease (an estimated 550,000 new cases per year)...
- How many nursing home residents live with a mental illness?Ann D Bagchi
Mathematica Policy Research, Inc, 600 Alexander Park, Princeton, NJ 08540, USA
Psychiatr Serv 60:958-64. 2009....
- Racial and ethnic health disparities in TRICAREAnn D Bagchi
Mathematica Policy Research Inc, 600 Alexander Park, Princeton, NJ 08540, USA
J Natl Med Assoc 101:663-70. 2009....
- Examining effectiveness of medical interpreters in emergency departments for Spanish-speaking patients with limited English proficiency: results of a randomized controlled trialAnn D Bagchi
Division of Health, Mathematica Policy Research, Princeton, NJ, USA
Ann Emerg Med 57:248-256.e1-4. 2011....
- Assessing cultural perspectives on healthcare qualityAnn D Bagchi
Research Division, Mathematica Policy Research, Princeton, NJ 08540, USA
J Immigr Minor Health 14:175-82. 2012..The CAHPS(®) and other quality surveys may not accurately capture concepts of healthcare quality that members of racial/ethnic minority groups deem most important...
- Treatment and outcomes for congestive heart failure by race/ethnicity in TRICAREAnn D Bagchi
Mathematica Policy Research, 600 Alexander Park, Princeton, NJ 08540, USA
Med Care 49:489-95. 2011..This study examines racial/ethnic disparities in the treatment and outcomes of care for TRICARE beneficiaries with congestive heart failure (CHF)...
- Medicaid beneficiaries with congestive heart failure: association of medication adherence with healthcare use and costsDominick Esposito
Mathematica Policy Research, Inc, Princeton, NJ 08540, USA
Am J Manag Care 15:437-45. 2009....