Affiliation: Maternal and Neonatal Health Program
- Poppies, prayers and purdah: an Afghan diarySheena Currie
Pract Midwife 10:14-6. 2007
- A bold new beginning for midwifery in AfghanistanSheena Currie
JHPIEGO ACCESS, Baltimore, MD 21231, USA
Midwifery 23:226-34. 2007
- Establishment of an accreditation system for midwifery education in Afghanistan: maintaining quality during national expansionJeffrey M Smith
JHPIEGO, Bangkok, Thailand
Public Health 122:558-67. 2008..To establish a mechanism for ensuring and regulating quality of pre-service midwifery education in Afghanistan during a period of intense expansion...
- Prevention and management of severe pre-eclampsia/eclampsia in AfghanistanYoung Mi Kim
Jhpiego USA, an affiliate of Johns Hopkins University, 1615 Thames Street, Baltimore, MD 21231, USA
BMC Pregnancy Childbirth 13:186. 2013..This study examines whether facilities that provide emergency obstetric and newborn care (EmONC) in Afghanistan have the capacity to manage severe PE/E cases...
- An integrative review of the side effects related to the use of magnesium sulfate for pre-eclampsia and eclampsia managementJeffrey Michael Smith
JHPIEGO, 1776 Massachusetts Ave, Washington, DC 20036, USA
BMC Pregnancy Childbirth 13:34. 2013..The purpose of this review was to determine whether the literature published in these global settings supports the concerns about the safety of use of magnesium sulfate...