Affiliation: Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- Cortical surface shape analysis based on spherical waveletsPeng Yu
Harvard MIT Division of Health Sciences and Technology HST, Massachusetts Institute of Technology MIT, Cambridge, MA 02139 USA
IEEE Trans Med Imaging 26:582-97. 2007..The cortical folding development model provides quantitative anatomic information regarding macroscopic cortical folding development and may be of potential use as a biomarker for early diagnosis of neurologic deficits in newborns...
- Shape analysis with overcomplete spherical waveletsB T Thomas Yeo
Computer Science and Artificial Intelligence Laboratory, MIT, USA
Med Image Comput Comput Assist Interv 11:468-76. 2008..Our experiments verify in a quantitative fashion existing qualitative theories of neuroanatomical development. Furthermore, the experiments reveal novel insights into neuro-anatomical development not previously documented...
- Immobilized contrast-enhanced MRI: Gadolinium-based long-term MR contrast enhancement of the vein graft vessel wallDimitris Mitsouras
Department of Radiology, Brigham and Women s Hospital, Boston, Massachusetts 02115, USA
Magn Reson Med 65:176-83. 2011..Signal enhancement due to the covalently immobilized contrast agent is demonstrated for excised human vein specimens imaged at 3 T, and its long-term stability is demonstrated during a 4-month incubation period...
- PCAS--a precomputed proteome annotation database resourceYong Zhang
College of Life Sciences, National Laboratory of Genetic Engineering and Protein Engineering, Center of Bioinformatics, Peking University, Beijing 100871, China
BMC Genomics 4:42. 2003..Employing most available computational algorithms, mainly motif or domain recognition algorithms, we set up to develop an online proteome annotation system with integrated proteome annotation data to complement existing resources...
- [Effects of selective head mild hypothermia on endogenous neuroprotection in brain following global cerebral ischemia/reperfusion injury: experiment with dogs]Zhi gang Cheng
Department of Anesthesiology, Xiangya Hospital, Central South University, Changsha 410008, China
Zhonghua Yi Xue Za Zhi 87:1318-21. 2007..To study the effects of selective head mild hypothermia on endogenous neuroprotection in brain following global cerebral ischemia/reperfusion...
- Numerical simulation of mass transport in a microchannel bioreactor with cell micropatterningYan Zeng
Department of Mechanical Engineering, National University of Singapore, Singapore, Singapore
J Biomech Eng 130:031018. 2008..1999, "Effect of Cell-Cell Interactions in Preservation of Cellular henotype: Co-Cultivation of Hepatocytes and Nonparenchymal Cell," FASEB J. 13, pp. 1883-1900) based on bFGF...