Genomes and Genes
JING RUEY JOANNA YEH
Affiliation: Massachusetts General Hospital
- A Wnt inhibitor with a twistJing Ruey J Yeh
Cardiovascular Research Center, Massachusetts General Hospital, Harvard Medical School, Charlestown, MA 02129, USA
Chem Biol 18:1518-20. 2011..this issue of Chemistry & Biology)...
- AML1-ETO reprograms hematopoietic cell fate by downregulating scl expressionJing Ruey J Yeh
Developmental Biology Laboratory, Cardiovascular Research Center, Massachusetts General Hospital, Charlestown, MA 02129, USA
Development 135:401-10. 2008..Thus, this zebrafish model facilitates in vivo dissection of AML1-ETO-mediated signaling, and will enable large-scale chemical screens to identify suppressors of the in vivo effects of AML1-ETO...
- Zebrafish small molecule screen in reprogramming/cell fate modulationJing Ruey J Yeh
Developmental Biology Laboratory, Cardiovascular Research Center, Massachusetts General Hospital, Charlestown, MA, USA
Methods Mol Biol 636:317-27. 2010..The methods discussed herein may be broadly applicable for identifying small molecules that modulate other cell fate decisions...
- Loss of TLE1 and TLE4 from the del(9q) commonly deleted region in AML cooperates with AML1-ETO to affect myeloid cell proliferation and survivalFarshid Dayyani
Department of Pediatrics, Division of Pediatric Hematology Oncology, Massachusetts General Hospital, and Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA 02114, USA
Blood 111:4338-47. 2008..This study is the first to implicate the TLEs as potential tumor suppressor genes in myeloid leukemia...
- Identification of a novel retinoid by small molecule screening with zebrafish embryosChetana Sachidanandan
Cardiovascular Research Center, Massachusetts General Hospital, Harvard Medical School, Charlestown, Massachusetts, United States of America
PLoS ONE 3:e1947. 2008....
- Highly efficient generation of heritable zebrafish gene mutations using homo- and heterodimeric TALENsLindsay Cade
Cardiovascular Research Center, Massachusetts General Hospital, Department of Medicine, Harvard Medical School, Charlestown, MA 02129, USA
Nucleic Acids Res 40:8001-10. 2012..Our results suggest that construction of one to two heterodimeric TALEN pairs for any given gene will, in most cases, enable researchers to rapidly generate knockout zebrafish...
- Chemical genetics: adding to the developmental biology toolboxJing-Ruey J Yeh
Department of Molecular, Cellular and Developmental Biology, Yale University, New Haven, CT 06520, USA
Dev Cell 5:11-9. 2003..New uses for old teratogens as well as novel chemical modulators of development have begun to fill this void...
- Targeted gene disruption of methionine aminopeptidase 2 results in an embryonic gastrulation defect and endothelial cell growth arrestJing Ruey J Yeh
Department of Molecular, Yale University, New Haven, CT 06520 8103, USA
Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 103:10379-84. 2006..Together, these results demonstrate an essential role for MetAP-2 in angiogenesis and indicate that MetAP-2 is responsible for the endothelial cell growth arrest induced by Fg and its derivatives...
- Discovering chemical tools for acute myelogenous leukemiaJING RUEY JOANNA YEH; Fiscal Year: 2010..The primary objective of these studies is discovery and validation of new therapeutic techniques for treating leukemia. ..