Nancy J Wei
Affiliation: Massachusetts General Hospital
- Altered sphingoid base profiles in type 1 compared to type 2 diabetesNancy Wei
MGH Neuroscience Center, Department of Neurology, Harvard Medical School, 55 Fruit Street ACC 708, Boston, MA 02114, USA
Lipids Health Dis 13:161. 2014..It is unknown whether 1-deoxySL in patients with diabetes type 1 (T1DM) are similarly elevated...
- Empirically establishing blood glucose targets to achieve HbA1c goalsNancy Wei
Corresponding author Nancy Wei
Diabetes Care 37:1048-51. 2014..These results, based on empirical data, will help patients and providers set realistic day-to-day SMBG targets to achieve individualized HbA1c goals. ..
- Intensification of diabetes medication and risk for 30-day readmissionN J Wei
Massachusetts General Hospital, Diabetes Center Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA, USA
Diabet Med 30:e56-62. 2013..To examine the association of in-hospital diabetes regimen intensification with subsequent 30-day risk for unplanned readmission/emergency department admission...
- Effect of hospital admission on glycemic control 1 year after dischargeNancy J Wei
Diabetes Center, Massachusetts General Hospital, and Harvard Medical School, Boston, Massachusetts 02114, USA
Endocr Pract 18:456-63. 2012..To assess the effect of hospital admission on glycemic control in patients with diabetes up to 1 year after discharge...
- Basal-bolus insulin protocols enter the computer ageNancy J Wei
Massachusetts General Hospital, Diabetes Center, 55 Fruit Street, Boston, MA 02114, USA
Curr Diab Rep 12:119-26. 2012....