Tim A Wagner
Affiliation: Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- Impact of brain tissue filtering on neurostimulation fields: a modeling studyTim Wagner
Highland Instruments, Cambridge, MA, USA Division of Health Sciences and Technology, Harvard Medical School Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Boston, MA, USA Electronic address
Neuroimage 85:1048-57. 2014..These findings highlight the importance of tissue impedance properties on neurostimulation and impact our understanding of the biological mechanisms and technological potential of neurostimulatory methods. ..
- Three-dimensional head model simulation of transcranial magnetic stimulationTim A Wagner
Harvard Massachusetts Institute of Technology s Division of Health Sciences and Technology program, Cambridge, MA 02139, USA
IEEE Trans Biomed Eng 51:1586-98. 2004..Finally, by varying the tissue permittivity values and the source frequency, we tested the effects of alpha dispersion theories on transcranial magnetic stimulation...
- Transcranial magnetic stimulation and stroke: a computer-based human model studyTim Wagner
Center for Non Invasive Brain Stimulation, Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA 02215, USA
Neuroimage 30:857-70. 2006....
- Transcranial direct current stimulation: a computer-based human model studyTim Wagner
Center for Non Invasive Brain Stimulation, Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA 02115, USA
Neuroimage 35:1113-24. 2007..This paper presents a realistic magnetic resonance imaging (MRI)-derived finite element model of currents applied to the human brain during tDCS...
- Biophysical foundations underlying TMS: setting the stage for an effective use of neurostimulation in the cognitive neurosciencesTim Wagner
Highland Instruments, Cambridge, MA 02138, USA
Cortex 45:1025-34. 2009..e., focality), depth, and mechanism of TMS. We also present a review of the present limitations and future potential of the technique...