Christopher A Sullivan
Affiliation: Massachusetts General Hospital
- Endoscopic management of hypopharyngeal stenosis after organ sparing therapy for head and neck cancerChristopher A Sullivan
Division of Otolaryngology, Head and Neck Surgery, Brigham and Women s Hospital, Dana Farber Cancer Institute, Boston, Massachusetts 02115, USA
Laryngoscope 114:1924-31. 2004..The objective of this study was to describe and evaluate the efficacy of an endoscopic technique for the management of postchemoradiation hypopharyngeal stenosis in head and neck cancer patients...
- Dysphagia after sequential chemoradiation therapy for advanced head and neck cancerLaura A Goguen
Department of Surgery Division of Otolaryngology, at the Brigham and Women s Hospital and the Dana Farber Cancer Institute, Boston, MA 02115, USA
Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg 134:916-22. 2006..Assess impact of sequential chemoradiation therapy (SCRT) for advanced head and neck cancer (HNCA) on swallowing, nutrition, and quality of life...
- Examining the need for neck dissection in the era of chemoradiation therapy for advanced head and neck cancerLaura A Goguen
Division of Otolaryngology, Department of Surgery, Brigham and Women s Hospital and the Dana Farber Cancer Institute, Boston, MA 02115, USA
Arch Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg 132:526-31. 2006....
- Organ preservation and treatment toxicity with induction chemotherapy followed by radiation therapy or chemoradiation for advanced laryngeal cancerBeverly A Guadagnolo
Joint Center for Radiation Therapy, Boston, MA, USA
Am J Clin Oncol 28:371-8. 2005..The authors reviewed records of patients with advanced laryngeal cancer treated with induction chemotherapy (IC) and hyperfractionated radiation therapy (RT) or chemoradiation (CRT) to determine the rates of organ preservation and function...
- Combined antegrade and retrograde esophageal dilation for head and neck cancer-related complete esophageal stenosisLaura A Goguen
Department of Surgery Division of Otolaryngology, Brigham and Women s Hospital and Dana Farber Cancer Institute, Boston, Massachusetts 02115, USA
Laryngoscope 120:261-6. 2010..Assess the safety and efficacy of combined antegrade and retrograde esophageal dilation (CARD) for complete esophageal stenosis following head and neck cancer (HNC) treatment. Review HNC dysphagia management...
- Docetaxel, cisplatin, 5-fluorouracil (TPF)-based induction chemotherapy for head and neck cancer and the case for sequential, combined-modality treatmentRobert Haddad
Department of Adult Oncology, Dana Farber Cancer Institute, Boston, Massachusetts 02115, USA
Oncologist 8:35-44. 2003....
- Chemoradiation-induced cell loss in human submandibular glandsChristopher A Sullivan
Department of Otolaryngology Head and Neck Surgery, Wake Forest University Baptist Medical Center, Winston Salem, North Carolina 27157, USA
Laryngoscope 115:958-64. 2005..The objective of this study was to describe the histopathologic and immunohistochemical features of the non-acute phase of human submandibular gland damage after chemoradiation therapy...
- Pathology quiz case 1. Sclerosing mucoepidermoid carcinoma with eosinophilia (SMECE)William D Frazier
Wake Forest University School of Medicine, Winston Salem, North Carolina, USA
Arch Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg 134:333, 335. 2008