Michelle B Stein
Affiliation: Massachusetts General Hospital
- Validity of DSM-IV axis V global assessment of relational functioning scale: a multimethod assessmentMichelle B Stein
Massachusetts General Hospital and Harvard Medical School, Psychology Assessment Center, 1 Bowdoin Square, 7th Floor, Boston, Massachusetts 02114 2919, USA
J Nerv Ment Dis 197:50-5. 2009..This study helps support the convergent validity GARF as a relational functioning measure and is one of the first investigations to examine this scale multidimensionally...
- Exploring the construct validity of the social cognition and object relations scale in a clinical sampleMichelle B Stein
Massachusetts General Hospital and Harvard Medical School, Psychological Evaluation and Research Laboratory, One Bowdoin Square, 7th Floor, Boston, MA 02114, USA
J Pers Assess 94:533-40. 2012..This study demonstrates the value of using a standardized scoring method, like the SCORS-G, to reveal the rich and complex nature of narrative material...
- Development and preliminary validation of the Level of Care Index (LOCI) from the Personality Assessment Inventory (PAI) in a psychiatric sampleSamuel Justin Sinclair
Department of Psychiatry, Massachusetts General Hospital and Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA 02114, USA
Psychol Assess 25:606-17. 2013..The clinical implications of these findings and potential utility of the LOCI are discussed...
- Seeing red: affect modulation and chromatic color responses on the RorschachJohanna C Malone
Massachusetts General Hospital and Harvard Medical School, Psychological Evaluation and Research Laboratory PEaRL, Boston, MA 02114, USA
Bull Menninger Clin 77:70-93. 2013..Subtypes were differentiated by measures of affective regulation, reality testing/confusion, and personality traits. Initial support for the relationship of chromatic color response styles and affective modulation was found...
- Psychometric evaluation and normative data for the depression, anxiety, and stress scales-21 (DASS-21) in a nonclinical sample of U.S. adultsSamuel Justin Sinclair
Massachusetts General Hospital and Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA 02114, USA
Eval Health Prof 35:259-79. 2012..However, confirmatory factor analysis (CFA) favored a three-factor structure when compared to a one-factor model. The implications for the health care professions are discussed...
- Relationship between the Social Cognition and Object Relations Scale (SCORS) and attachment style in a clinical sampleMichelle B Stein
Massachusetts General Hospital and Harvard Medical School, Boston, USA
Clin Psychol Psychother 18:512-23. 2011..Examining a patient's attachment style and object relations using different measures of assessment (e.g., explicit and implicit) can help gain a deeper and more comprehensive understanding of a patient...