Paul N Staats
Affiliation: Massachusetts General Hospital
- Uterine tumors resembling ovarian sex cord tumors (UTROSCT) lack the JAZF1-JJAZ1 translocation frequently seen in endometrial stromal tumorsPaul N Staats
Department of Pathology, Massachusetts General Hospital, Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA 02114, USA
Am J Surg Pathol 33:1206-12. 2009....
- Primary endometrioid adenocarcinoma of the vagina: a clinicopathologic study of 18 casesPaul N Staats
Department of Pathology, Massachusetts General Hospital, Harvard Medical School, 55 Fruit Street, Boston, MA 02114, USA
Am J Surg Pathol 31:1490-501. 2007..The prognosis seems to be good in low-stage patients, with 11 patients alive and well and 2 alive with recurrent disease...
- Luteinized thecomas (thecomatosis) of the type typically associated with sclerosing peritonitis: a clinical, histopathologic, and immunohistochemical analysis of 27 casesPaul N Staats
James Homer Wright Pathology Laboratories, Massachusetts General Hospital, Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA 02114, USA
Am J Surg Pathol 32:1273-90. 2008..We have documented for the first time that sclerosing peritonitis is not invariably associated with the distinctive ovarian pathology present in these cases...
- Primary intestinal-type glandular lesions of the vagina: clinical, pathologic, and immunohistochemical features of 14 cases ranging from benign polyp to adenoma to adenocarcinomaPaul N Staats
Department of Pathology, University of Maryland School of Medicine, Baltimore, MD James Homer Wright Pathology Laboratories, Massachusetts General Hospital, Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA Department of Pathology, Royal Group of Hospitals Trust, Belfast, Northern Ireland Department of Pathology, Vancouver General Hospital, University of British Columbia, Vancouver, BC, Canada
Am J Surg Pathol 38:593-603. 2014..The pertinent literature is reviewed, and the potential origin and differential diagnosis of these lesions are discussed. ..
- Primary ovarian mucinous cystic tumor with prominent theca cell proliferation and focal granulosa cell tumor in its stroma: case report, literature review, and comparison with Sertoli-Leydig cell tumor with heterologous elementsPaul N Staats
Department of Pathology, University of Maryland School of Medicine, Baltimore, Maryland 21201, USA
Int J Gynecol Pathol 29:228-33. 2010....
- Case records of the Massachusetts General Hospital. Case 26-2008. A 26-year-old woman with headache and behavioral changesThomas D Sabin
Department of Neurology, Tufts Medical Center, Boston, USA
N Engl J Med 359:842-53. 2008