Paul N Staats
Affiliation: Massachusetts General Hospital
- Uterine tumors resembling ovarian sex cord tumors (UTROSCT) lack the JAZF1-JJAZ1 translocation frequently seen in endometrial stromal tumorsPaul N Staats
Department of Pathology, Massachusetts General Hospital, Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA 02114, USA
Am J Surg Pathol 33:1206-12. 2009....
- Primary endometrioid adenocarcinoma of the vagina: a clinicopathologic study of 18 casesPaul N Staats
Department of Pathology, Massachusetts General Hospital, Harvard Medical School, 55 Fruit Street, Boston, MA 02114, USA
Am J Surg Pathol 31:1490-501. 2007..The prognosis seems to be good in low-stage patients, with 11 patients alive and well and 2 alive with recurrent disease...
- Luteinized thecomas (thecomatosis) of the type typically associated with sclerosing peritonitis: a clinical, histopathologic, and immunohistochemical analysis of 27 casesPaul N Staats
James Homer Wright Pathology Laboratories, Massachusetts General Hospital, Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA 02114, USA
Am J Surg Pathol 32:1273-90. 2008..We have documented for the first time that sclerosing peritonitis is not invariably associated with the distinctive ovarian pathology present in these cases...
- Primary ovarian mucinous cystic tumor with prominent theca cell proliferation and focal granulosa cell tumor in its stroma: case report, literature review, and comparison with Sertoli-Leydig cell tumor with heterologous elementsPaul N Staats
Department of Pathology, University of Maryland School of Medicine, Baltimore, Maryland 21201, USA
Int J Gynecol Pathol 29:228-33. 2010....
- Case records of the Massachusetts General Hospital. Case 26-2008. A 26-year-old woman with headache and behavioral changesThomas D Sabin
Department of Neurology, Tufts Medical Center, Boston, USA
N Engl J Med 359:842-53. 2008