Frederico F Souza
Affiliation: Massachusetts General Hospital
- PET/CT appearance of non-Hodgkin lymphoma of the vermiform appendixFrederico F Souza
Department of Radiology, Dana Farber Cancer Institute, Harvard Medical School, Boston, Massachusetts 02215, USA
Clin Nucl Med 33:694-6. 2008
- Mesenchymal cystic hamartoma of the lung: MRI and PET/CT appearanceFrederico F Souza
Department of Radiology, Dana Farber Cancer Institute, Boston, MA 02215, USA
J Thorac Imaging 24:52-5. 2009..Such a growing hamartoma with pleural and diaphragmatic invasion is very atypical and to our knowledge, has not been previously reported...
- Recurrent malignant peritoneal mesothelioma: radiological manifestationsFrederico F Souza
Department of Radiology, Brigham and Womens Hospital, Boston, MA, USA
Abdom Imaging 35:315-21. 2010..To describe the CT imaging findings of recurrent malignant peritoneal mesothelioma in patients who underwent debulking surgery...
- Venous thrombosis in an outpatient oncologic center: distribution, type, and comorbiditiesFrederico F Souza
Department of Radiology, Dana Farber Cancer Institute, Brigham and Women s Hospital, Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA 02115, USA
Ultrasound Q 25:145-50. 2009..To examine outpatient oncologic patients with venous thrombosis (VT) and correlate ultrasound findings with clinical characteristics and outcome...
- Case report. PET/CT appearance of desmoid tumour of the chest wallF F Souza
Department of Radiology, Dana Farber Cancer Institute, 44 Binney Street, Boston, MA 02115, USA
Br J Radiol 83:e39-42. 2010..We discuss the imaging appearances of this tumour on positron emission tomography combined with computed tomography (PET/CT) and magnetic resonance imaging...
- Malignant primary chest wall neoplasms: a pictorial review of imaging findingsFrederico F Souza
Department of Radiology, University of Mississippi Medical Center, Jackson, MS 39216, USA
Clin Imaging 37:8-17. 2013..We review imaging features of the most common MCWN with images collected at an outpatient academic oncologic center...