Peter T So
Affiliation: Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- Two-photon excitation fluorescence microscopyP T So
Department of Mechanical Engineering, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Cambridge, Massachusetts 02139, USA
Annu Rev Biomed Eng 2:399-429. 2000..It also produces higher-contrast images and is a novel method to trigger localized photochemical reactions. Two-photon microscopy continues to find an increasing number of applications in biology and medicine...
- Depth resolved wide field illumination for biomedical imaging and fabricationPeter T C So
Department of Mechanical Engineering in the Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Cambridge, MA 02139, USA
Conf Proc IEEE Eng Med Biol Soc 2009:3234-5. 2009..A prototype three-dimensional lithographic microfabrication system was developed and micropatterning capability based on photobleaching process is demonstrated...
- Imaging of three-dimensional epithelial architecture and function in cultured CaCo2a monolayers with two-photon excitation microscopyR J Gilbert
Department of Mechanical Engineering, Massachusetts Institute of Technology Cambridge, Massachusetts 02139, USA
Microsc Res Tech 51:204-10. 2000....
- In vitro visualization and quantification of oleic acid induced changes in transdermal transport using two-photon fluorescence microscopyB Yu
Departments of Chemical Engineering and Mechanical Engineering, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Cambridge, Massachusetts, USA
J Invest Dermatol 117:16-25. 2001....
- Quantification of three-dimensional dynamics of intercellular geometry under mechanical loading using a weighted directional adaptive-threshold methodNikola Kojic
Harvard MIT Division of Health Sciences and Technology, 77 Mass Ave, MA 02139, USA
Opt Express 16:12403-14. 2008..Our novel approach is demonstrated by the enhanced temporal analysis of the three-dimensional cellular and extracellular deformations that accompany compressive loading of airway epithelial cells...
- Structural basis for the role of inhibition in facilitating adult brain plasticityJerry L Chen
Picower Institute for Learning and Memory, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Cambridge, Massachusetts, USA
Nat Neurosci 14:587-94. 2011....
- Quantitative analysis of three-dimensional-resolved fiber architecture in heterogeneous skeletal muscle tissue using nmr and optical imaging methodsV J Napadow
Department of Mechanical Engineering and Center for Biomedical Engineering, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Cambridge, Massachusetts 02139, USA
Biophys J 80:2968-75. 2001....
- Two-Photo Optical Biopsy ProbePeter So; Fiscal Year: 2004..We hope that the successful completion of this project will result in a first generation device that will allow the evaluation of two-photon optical biopsy techniques in the clinics. ..