Affiliation: Massachusetts General Hospital
- Optimized large-scale production of high titer lentivirus vector pseudotypesMiguel Sena-Esteves
Department of Surgery, The Children s Hospital of Philadelphia, Abramson Research Center, 3615 Civic Center Blvd, Philadelphia, PA 19104, USA
J Virol Methods 122:131-9. 2004..The best conditions for each individual pseudotype yielded lentivirus vector stocks with titers above 1 x 10(9) tu/mL for most pseudotypes, and higher than 1 x 10(10) tu/mL for VSV-G...
- Transduction of satellite cells after prenatal intramuscular administration of lentiviral vectorsTippi C MacKenzie
The Children s Institute for Surgical Science, Children s Hospital of Philadelphia, Philadelphia, 3615 Civic Center Blvd, Philadelphia, PA 19104 4318, USA
J Gene Med 7:50-8. 2005..In this study we performed experiments to further define the morphology and function of these cells...
- Transduction of human glial and neuronal tumor cells with different lentivirus vector pseudotypesSabine Steffens
Surgery Department, Abramson Research Center, The Children s Hospital of Philadelphia, Philadelphia, PA, USA
J Neurooncol 70:281-8. 2004....
- Efficient transduction of liver and muscle after in utero injection of lentiviral vectors with different pseudotypesTippi C MacKenzie
Children s Institute for Surgical Science, Children s Hospital of Philadelphia, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19104, USA
Mol Ther 6:349-58. 2002..m. and i.h. injection of all three vectors. Our findings of long-term transduction of skeletal myocytes and cardiomyocytes after in utero administration suggest a novel strategy for the treatment of congenital muscular dystrophies...
- Dihydrotestosterone stimulates proliferation and differentiation of fetal calvarial osteoblasts and dural cells and induces cranial suture fusionInes C Lin
Division of Plastic Surgery and Pediatric General, The Children s Institute for Surgical Science, The Children s Hospital of Philadelphia, PA 19104 4399, USA
Plast Reconstr Surg 120:1137-47. 2007..These experiments characterize the influence of androgen stimulation on growth and differentiation of fetal dural and calvarial bone cells and on cranial suture fusion...
- Gene delivery methods for global therapy in the CNSMiguel Esteves; Fiscal Year: 2007..We anticipate the findings from these experiments to be applicable to other models of LSDs, and that in the near future they can be evaluated in a large animal model of GM1-gangliosidosis before moving to clinical trials. ..