Genomes and Genes
Jeremiah M Scharf
Affiliation: Massachusetts General Hospital
- Genome-wide association study of Tourette's syndromeJ M Scharf
Psychiatric and Neurodevelopmental Genetics Unit, Center for Human Genetics Research, Boston, MA, USA
Mol Psychiatry 18:721-8. 2013..This study lays the groundwork for the eventual identification of common TS susceptibility variants in larger cohorts and helps to provide a more complete understanding of the full genetic architecture of this disorder...
- Prevalence of Tourette syndrome and chronic tics in the population-based Avon longitudinal study of parents and children cohortJeremiah M Scharf
Psychiatric and Neurodevelopmental Genetics Unit, Center for Human Genetics Research, Massachusetts General Hospital, UK
J Am Acad Child Adolesc Psychiatry 51:192-201.e5. 2012..We evaluated the prevalence of TS, CT, and their overlap with OCD and ADHD in the Avon Longitudinal Study of Parents and Children (ALSPAC) birth cohort...
- The familial association of tourette's disorder and ADHD: the impact of OCD symptomsJulia A O'Rourke
Psychiatric and Neurodevelopmental Genetics Unit, Center for Human Genetic Research, Massachusetts General Hospital, Boston, USA
Am J Med Genet B Neuropsychiatr Genet 156:553-60. 2011..The current results suggest that TD, ADHD, and OCD symptoms have overlapping neurobiology when occurring in families of TD and/or ADHD probands...
- Family-based genetic association study of DLGAP3 in Tourette SyndromeJacquelyn Crane
Center for Human Genetics Research, Massachusetts General Hospital, Boston, USA
Am J Med Genet B Neuropsychiatr Genet 156:108-14. 2011..Although none of these results remained significant after correction for multiple hypothesis testing, DLGAP3 remains a promising candidate gene for TS...
- The genetics of Tourette syndrome: a reviewJulia A O'Rourke
Center for Human Genetic Research, Massachusetts General Hospital and Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA 02114, USA
J Psychosom Res 67:533-45. 2009..This article summarizes and evaluates recent advances in the genetics of Gilles de la Tourette syndrome (GTS)...