K J Ruddy
Affiliation: Massachusetts General Hospital
- Persistence, adherence, and toxicity with oral CMF in older women with early-stage breast cancer (Adherence Companion Study 60104 for CALGB 49907)K J Ruddy
Medical Oncology, Dana Farber Cancer Institute, Boston, MA 02215, USA
Ann Oncol 23:3075-81. 2012..We sought to measure persistence with CMF, adherence to oral cyclophosphamide, and the association of these with toxic effects...
- Quality of life and symptoms in male breast cancer survivorsKathryn J Ruddy
Dana Farber Cancer Institute, 450 Brookline Ave, Boston, MA 02215, USA
Breast 22:197-9. 2013..Little is known about quality of life and symptoms of male breast cancer survivors...
- Patient adherence and persistence with oral anticancer treatmentKathryn Ruddy
Department of Breast Oncology, Brigham and Women s Hospital, Dana Farber Cancer Institute, Boston, MA 02115, USA
CA Cancer J Clin 59:56-66. 2009..Studies that included educational, behavioral, and multidimensional interventions to improve adherence were also described...
- Genetic testing in young women with breast cancer: results from a Web-based surveyK J Ruddy
Department of Adult Oncology, Breast Oncology Center, Dana Farber Cancer Institute, Harvard Medical School, 44 Binney Street, Boston, MA 02115, USA
Ann Oncol 21:741-7. 2010..Young women with breast cancer have an increased risk for harboring a BRCA1 or BRCA2 mutation. Frequency of genetic testing and factors associated with testing have not been well described in this population...
- Menopausal symptoms and fertility concerns in premenopausal breast cancer survivors: a comparison to age- and gravidity-matched controlsKathryn J Ruddy
Medical Oncology, Dana Farber Cancer Institute, Boston, MA, USA
Menopause 18:105-8. 2011..However, there has been little research to date comparing young survivors’ concerns and symptoms with those of young women of the same age and gravidity in the general population...