Miguel N Rivera
Affiliation: Massachusetts General Hospital
- Wilms' tumour: connecting tumorigenesis and organ development in the kidneyMiguel N Rivera
Massachusetts General Hospital Cancer Center and Harvard Medical School, Charlestown, Massachusetts 02129, USA
Nat Rev Cancer 5:699-712. 2005..Our understanding of the roles of WT1 in tumour formation and organogenesis have advanced in parallel, providing a striking example of the intersection between tumour biology, cellular differentiation and normal organogenesis...
- Vaccines for cervical cancerChristopher P Crum
Division of Women s and Perinatal Pathology, Department of Pathology, Brigham and Women s Hospital and Harvard Medical School, Boston, Massachusetts 02115, USA
Cancer J 9:368-76. 2003..However, success will require identifying and circumventing the mechanisms by which tumor cells evade the immune system...
- The WTX tumor suppressor enhances p53 acetylation by CBP/p300Woo Jae Kim
Massachusetts General Hospital Cancer Center, Harvard Medical School, Charlestown, MA 02129, USA
Mol Cell 45:587-97. 2012..Together, these results suggest that WTX modulates p53 function, in part through regulation of its activator CBP/p300...
- The predominant WT1 isoform (+KTS) encodes a DNA-binding protein targeting the planar cell polarity gene Scribble in renal podocytesJulie Wells
Massachusetts General Hospital Cancer Center and Harvard Medical School, Charlestown, Massachusetts, USA
Mol Cancer Res 8:975-85. 2010..Together, our results support a role for the predominant WT1(+KTS) isoform in transcriptional regulation and suggest a link between the WT1-dependent tumor suppressor pathway and a key component of the planar cell polarity pathway...
- An X chromosome gene, WTX, is commonly inactivated in Wilms tumorMiguel N Rivera
Massachusetts General Hospital Cancer Center, Harvard Medical Center, Boston, MA 02114, USA
Science 315:642-5. 2007....
- Wilms' tumor with an apparently balanced translocation t(X;18) resulting in deletion of the WTX geneMoonjoo Han
Molecular Diagnostics Laboratory, Department of Pathology, Massachusetts General Hospital, and Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA 02114, USA
Genes Chromosomes Cancer 46:909-13. 2007..This case demonstrates the importance of array CGH and FISH as adjuncts in tumor cytogenetics and in identifying pathogenic microdeletions in "balanced" translocations that are not truly balanced...
- Functional Characterization of WTX in Renal DevelopmentMiguel Rivera; Fiscal Year: 2007..It is anticipated that, by furthering our knowledge of early kidney development, this project will have public health applications in pediatric and adult kidney disease, kidney tissue repair and kidney cancer. ..