Janey S A Pratt
Affiliation: Massachusetts General Hospital
- Expert panel on weight loss surgery: executive report updateGeorge L Blackburn
Department of Surgery, Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Boston, Massachusetts, USA
Obesity (Silver Spring) 17:842-62. 2009..We expect them to have far-reaching effects of the development of health care policy and the practice of WLS...
- The tethered bezoar as a delayed complication of laparoscopic Roux-en-Y gastric bypass: a case reportJaney S A Pratt
Department of Surgery, Massachusetts General Hospital, 15 Parkman Street, WACC suite 460, Boston, MA 02114, USA
J Gastrointest Surg 11:690-2. 2007..We include endoscopic images of the bezoar, a review of the related gastric bypass literature, and describe the changes made in our practice as a result of this complication...
- Best practice updates for pediatric/adolescent weight loss surgeryJaney S A Pratt
Department of Surgery, Massachusetts General Hospital, Boston, Massachusetts, USA
Obesity (Silver Spring) 17:901-10. 2009....
- Best practice guidelines in pediatric/adolescent weight loss surgeryCaroline M Apovian
Department of Medicine, Surgery, and Pediatrics, and Section of Endocrinology, Diabetes and Nutrition, Boston University Medical Center, 88 East Newton Street, Robinson Building, Suite 4400, Boston, MA 02118, USA
Obes Res 13:274-82. 2005..To establish evidence-based guidelines for best practices in pediatric/adolescent weight loss surgery (WLS)...
- Medical and surgical treatment of obesityNicole A Kissane
Harvard Medical School, Division of General and Gastrointestinal Surgery, Massachusetts General Hospital, WACC 460, 15 Parkman Street, Boston, MA 02114, USA
Best Pract Res Clin Anaesthesiol 25:11-25. 2011..Surgical outcomes for metabolic surgery are well studied and demonstrate superior long-term weight loss compared to medical management in cases of severe obesity...
- Best practice guidelines on informed consent for weight loss surgery patientsJames Sabin
Harvard Pilgrim Health Care, Department of Psychiatry, 133 Brookline Avenue, Sixth Floor, Boston, MA 02215, USA
Obes Res 13:250-3. 2005..To provide evidence-based guidelines on informed consent and the education that underlies it for legally competent, severely obese weight loss surgery (WLS) patients...