Beth A Overmoyer
Affiliation: Massachusetts General Hospital
- Inflammatory breast cancer: novel preoperative therapiesBeth A Overmoyer
Dana Farber Cancer Institute, Boston, MA 02115, USA
Clin Breast Cancer 10:27-32. 2010....
- Options for the treatment of patients with taxane-refractory metastatic breast cancerBeth Overmoyer
Deparment of Medical Oncology, Dana Farber Cancer Institute, Boston, MA 02115, USA
Clin Breast Cancer 8:S61-70. 2008....
- Phase I dose escalation and pharmacokinetic study of lapatinib in combination with trastuzumab in patients with advanced ErbB2-positive breast cancerAnna Maria Storniolo
Indiana University Melvin and Bren Simon Cancer Center, 535 Barnhill Dr, Room 473, Indianapolis, IN 46202, USA
J Clin Oncol 26:3317-23. 2008..This phase I study assessed the safety, clinical feasibility, optimally tolerated regimen (OTR), pharmacokinetics (PK), and preliminary clinical activity of this combination in patients with ErbB2-positive advanced breast cancer...
- Inflammatory breast cancer as a model disease to study tumor angiogenesis: results of a phase IB trial of combination SU5416 and doxorubicinBeth Overmoyer
Connecticut Oncology and Hematology Associates US Oncology, Torrington, Connecticut 06790, USA
Clin Cancer Res 13:5862-8. 2007..We used inflammatory breast cancer (IBC) as a model disease to investigate biological changes associated with an antiangiogenesis agent, SU5416, combined with doxorubicin...
- Rebeccamycin analog for refractory breast cancer: a randomized phase II trial of dosing schedulesHarold J Burstein
Dana Farber Cancer Institute, Harvard Medical School, 44 Binney Street, Boston, MA 02115, USA
Invest New Drugs 25:161-4. 2007..Rebeccamycin analog is reasonably well tolerated on two different treatment schedules for advanced breast cancer, with modest clinical activity in this heavily pretreated population...
- Pegylated liposomal doxorubicin and cyclophosphamide as first-line therapy for patients with metastatic or recurrent breast cancerBeth Overmoyer
Department of Medicine, Case Western Reserve University, Cleveland, OH 44106 5055, USA
Clin Breast Cancer 6:150-7. 2005..Pegylated liposomal doxorubicin (PLD) is an active agent for breast cancer. The efficacy and safety of PLD in combination with cyclophosphamide as first-line treatment of metastatic breast cancer (MBC) was evaluated in this phase II study...
- Phase I safety, pharmacokinetics, and clinical activity study of lapatinib (GW572016), a reversible dual inhibitor of epidermal growth factor receptor tyrosine kinases, in heavily pretreated patients with metastatic carcinomasHoward A Burris
The Sarah Cannon Research Institute, 250 25th Avenue N, Suite 110, Nashville, TN 37203, USA
J Clin Oncol 23:5305-13. 2005....
- Study of the biologic effects of lapatinib, a reversible inhibitor of ErbB1 and ErbB2 tyrosine kinases, on tumor growth and survival pathways in patients with advanced malignanciesNeil L Spector
Department of Discovery Medicine and Clinical Pharmacology, GlaxoSmithKline, Five Moore Dr, Research Triangle Park, NC 27709 3398, USA
J Clin Oncol 23:2502-12. 2005..This was a pilot study to assess the biologic effects of lapatinib on various tumor growth/survival pathways in patients with advanced ErbB1 and/or ErbB2-overexpressing solid malignancies...
- Trastuzumab and vinorelbine as first-line therapy for HER2-overexpressing metastatic breast cancer: multicenter phase II trial with clinical outcomes, analysis of serum tumor markers as predictive factors, and cardiac surveillance algorithmHarold J Burstein
Dana Farber Cancer Institute, Brigham and Women s Hospital, Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA 02115, USA
J Clin Oncol 21:2889-95. 2003..We conducted a multicenter phase II study to evaluate the efficacy and safety of trastuzumab combined with vinorelbine, and to assess cardiac surveillance algorithms and tumor markers as prognostic tools...
- Safety and efficacy of the multidrug resistance inhibitor Incel (biricodar; VX-710) in combination with paclitaxel for advanced breast cancer refractory to paclitaxelDeborah Toppmeyer
Cancer Institute of New Jersey, New Brunswick, New Jersey 08903, USA
Clin Cancer Res 8:670-8. 2002..This Phase II study evaluated the safety/tolerability, pharmacokinetics, and efficacy of VX-710 plus paclitaxel in women with locally advanced or metastatic breast cancer who were refractory to prior paclitaxel therapy...
- A phase IB clinical and pharmacokinetic study of the angiogenesis inhibitor SU5416 and paclitaxel in recurrent or metastatic carcinoma of the head and neckMatthew M Cooney
Developmental Therapeutics Program, Case Comprehensive Cancer Center, University Hospitals of Cleveland, 211100 Euclid Avenue, Cleveland, OH, 44106, USA
Cancer Chemother Pharmacol 55:295-300. 2005..This phase IB study was performed to determine the safety, pharmacokinetics, and preliminary efficacy of the combination of SU5416 and paclitaxel in recurrent or metastatic carcinoma of the head and neck...
- Breast conservation surgery achieving>or=2 mm tumor-free margins results in decreased local-regional recurrence ratesCharles Kunos
Department of Radiation Oncology, University Hospitals of Cleveland, Cleveland, Ohio 44106 5000, USA
Breast J 12:28-36. 2006..Based on our findings, cosmetically acceptable tumor-free (>or=2 mm) surgical margins significantly reduce local in-breast and regional lymph node recurrences with fractionated radiation therapy, chemotherapy, and hormonal therapy...
- Cardiovascular safety profile of combretastatin a4 phosphate in a single-dose phase I study in patients with advanced cancerMatthew M Cooney
Division of Hematology, Department of Medicine, Case Western Reserve University CWRU, School of Medicine, Cleveland, Ohio, USA
Clin Cancer Res 10:96-100. 2004..Pharmacodynamic correlations of CA4P dose, CA4P/CA4 area under the curve, and C(max) versus heart rate (HR), blood pressure, QT, and QTc intervals, over the first 4 h postdosing were analyzed...
- Combination chemotherapy for metastatic breast cancer: reaching for the cureBeth Overmoyer
J Clin Oncol 21:580-2. 2003
- A phase I pharmacokinetic and translational study of the novel vascular targeting agent combretastatin a-4 phosphate on a single-dose intravenous schedule in patients with advanced cancerAfshin Dowlati
Division of Hematology Oncology, Department of Medicine, Case Western Reserve University CWRU, School of Medicine, Cleveland, Ohio 44106, USA
Cancer Res 62:3408-16. 2002..Dosages < or =60 mg/m(2) as a 10-min infusion define the upper boundary of the maximum-tolerated dose...