Jacinda M Nicklas
Affiliation: Massachusetts General Hospital
- Factors associated with depressive symptoms in the early postpartum period among women with recent gestational diabetes mellitusJacinda M Nicklas
Division of General Medicine and Primary Care, Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Boston, MA, USA
Matern Child Health J 17:1665-72. 2013..In this study, cesarean delivery and greater gestational weight gain were correlated with postpartum depressive symptoms among women with recent GDM (Clinicaltrials.gov NCT01158131). ..
- Effect of dietary composition of weight loss diets on high-sensitivity c-reactive protein: the Randomized POUNDS LOST trialJacinda M Nicklas
Division of General Medicine and Primary Care, Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Harvard Medical School, Brookline, Massachusetts, USA
Obesity (Silver Spring) 21:681-9. 2013..The purpose of this study was to determine if weight loss diets differing in fat, protein, or carbohydrate composition differentially reduce hsCRP...
- Successful weight loss among obese U.S. adultsJacinda M Nicklas
Division of General Medicine and Primary Care, Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Harvard Medical School, Boston, Massachusetts 02115, USA
Am J Prev Med 42:481-5. 2012..Little is known about weight control strategies associated with successful weight loss among obese U.S. adults in the general population...
- Identifying postpartum intervention approaches to prevent type 2 diabetes in women with a history of gestational diabetesJacinda M Nicklas
Division for Research and Education in Complementary and Integrative Medical Therapies, Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA, USA
BMC Pregnancy Childbirth 11:23. 2011....
- Risk of future cardiovascular disease in women with prior preeclampsia: a focus group studyEllen W Seely
Division of Endocrinology, Diabetes, and Hypertension, Brigham and Women s Hospital, 221 Longwood Ave, Boston, MA 02115, USA
BMC Pregnancy Childbirth 13:240. 2013....
- Diabetes risk perception in women with recent gestational diabetes: delivery to the postpartum visitChloe A Zera
Division of Maternal Fetal Medicine, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Brigham and Women s Hospital, Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA 02115, USA
J Matern Fetal Neonatal Med 26:691-6. 2013..Low perceived risk for type 2 diabetes (T2DM) may be a barrier to lifestyle change in women with recent gestational diabetes (GDM). We assessed perceived risk for T2DM at delivery and postpartum...