Sayeed K Malek
Affiliation: Massachusetts General Hospital
- Racial and ethnic disparities in kidney transplantationSayeed K Malek
Division of Transplant Surgery, Brigham and Women s Hospital, Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA 02115, USA
Transpl Int 24:419-24. 2011....
- Induction treatment with rabbit antithymocyte globulin versus basiliximab in renal transplant recipients with planned early steroid withdrawalSpencer T Martin
Department of Pharmacy Services, Brigham and Women s Hospital, Harvard Medical School, Boston, Massachusetts, USA
Pharmacotherapy 31:566-73. 2011..To compare the safety and efficacy of rabbit antithymocyte globulin (r-ATG) with basiliximab in renal transplant recipients for whom an early steroid withdrawal (ESW) regimen was planned...
- Analysis of infusion-site reactions in renal transplant recipients receiving peripherally administered rabbit antithymocyte globulin as compared with basiliximabAbbie L Erickson
Department of Pharmacy Services, Brigham and Women s Hospital, Boston, MA 02115, USA
Transpl Int 23:636-40. 2010..Peripheral administration of r-ATG is safe and can be infused without concomitant heparin and hydrocortisone. This method of r-ATG infusion was shown to be as safe as peripherally administered basiliximab...
- The combination of donor and recipient age is critical in determining host immunoresponsiveness and renal transplant outcomeStefan G Tullius
Division of Transplant Surgery, Brigham and Women s Hospital, Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA, USA
Ann Surg 252:662-74. 2010..To evaluate the interaction of donor and recipient age on transplant outcome and immune response...
- Evaluation of fluoroquinolones for the prevention of BK viremia after renal transplantationSteven Gabardi
Department of Transplant Surgery, Center for for Clinical Investigation, Brigham and Women s Hospital, and Harvard Medical School, 75 Francis Street, Boston, MA 02115, USA
Clin J Am Soc Nephrol 5:1298-304. 2010..Case reports have evaluated treatment options for BK virus, but no controlled studies have assessed prophylactic therapies. Fluoroquinolone antibiotics were studied for prevention of BK viremia after renal transplantation...