Hua Jenny Lu
Affiliation: Massachusetts General Hospital
- Aquaporin 2 promotes cell migration and epithelial morphogenesisYing Chen
Center for Systems Biology, Program in Membrane Biology and Division of Nephrology, Department of Medicine, Massachusetts General Hospital, Harvard Medical School, Simches Research Center, 185 Cambridge Street, Boston, MA 02114, USA
J Am Soc Nephrol 23:1506-17. 2012..In summary, these data suggest that the water channel AQP2 interacts with integrins to promote renal epithelial cell migration, contributing to the structural and functional integrity of the mammalian kidney...
- The phosphorylation state of serine 256 is dominant over that of serine 261 in the regulation of AQP2 trafficking in renal epithelial cellsHua Jenny Lu
Center for Systems Biology, Program in Membrane Biology and Division of Nephrology, Massachusetts General Hospital and Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA 02114, USA
Am J Physiol Renal Physiol 295:F290-4. 2008..The potential role of S261 phosphorylation/dephosphorylation in vasopressin action remains to be determined...
- AQP2 is necessary for vasopressin- and forskolin-mediated filamentous actin depolymerization in renal epithelial cellsNaofumi Yui
Massachusetts General Hospital Center for Systems Biology, Program in Membrane Biology and Nephrology Division, Massachusetts General Hospital and Harvard Medical School, Boston, Massachusetts, USA
Biol Open 1:101-8. 2012..This is the first report showing that VP/FK mediated F-actin depolymerization is dependent on AQP2 protein expression in renal epithelial cells, and that this is not dependent on the polarity of AQP2 membrane insertion...
- Simvastatin enhances aquaporin-2 surface expression and urinary concentration in vasopressin-deficient Brattleboro rats through modulation of Rho GTPaseWei Li
Center for Systems Biology, Program in Membrane Biology, Division of Nephrology, Dept of Medicine, Massachusetts General Hospital, Boston, MA 02114, USA
Am J Physiol Renal Physiol 301:F309-18. 2011..Our study provides an alternative mechanism to regulate AQP2 trafficking, bypassing the VP-vasopressin receptor signaling pathway...
- Characterization of AQP2 interacting proteins and novel functions of AQP2Hua Lu; Fiscal Year: 2007..Multidisciplinary approaches and powerful technologies will be used to carry out these studies that will shed light on the mechanism of AQP2 trafficking and function. ..