Affiliation: Massachusetts General Hospital
- Factors associated with radiologists' adherence to Fleischner Society guidelines for management of pulmonary nodulesRonilda Lacson
Center for Evidence Based Imaging and Department of Radiology, Brigham and Women s Hospital, and Harvard Medical School, Boston, Massachusetts 02445, USA
J Am Coll Radiol 9:468-73. 2012..The aim of this study was to evaluate adherence to the FSG, adjusting for demographic and clinical variables that may contribute to adherence...
- Information from Searching Content with an Ontology-Utilizing Toolkit (iSCOUT)Ronilda Lacson
Center for Evidence Based Imaging, Department of Radiology, Brigham and Women s Hospital, Harvard Medical School, 75 Francis Street, Boston, MA 02115, USA
J Digit Imaging 25:512-9. 2012..03 for liver cyst and 0.52, p=0.0002 for hepatic cyst). iSCOUT reliably assembled relevant radiology reports for a cohort of patients with liver cysts with significant improvement in document retrieval when utilizing controlled lexicons...
- Critical finding capture in the impression section of radiology reportsEsteban F Gershanik
Brigham and Women s Hospital, Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA, USA
AMIA Annu Symp Proc 2011:465-9. 2011..This study evaluated how often a critical finding is documented in the report's "impression" section and describes how an automated application can improve documentation...
- Leveraging terminologies for retrieval of radiology reports with critical imaging findingsGraham I Warden
Brigham and Women s Hospital, Boston, MA, USA
AMIA Annu Symp Proc 2011:1481-8. 2011..This study describes the expressiveness and coverage of existing medical terminologies for critical imaging findings and evaluates radiology report retrieval using each terminology...
- Factors associated with external ventricular drain placement accuracy: data from an electronic health record repositoryVaibhav Patil
Department of Radiology, Brigham and Women s Hospital, Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA, USA
Acta Neurochir (Wien) 155:1773-9. 2013..We evaluated external ventricular drain placement for factors associated with placement accuracy. Data were acquired using an electronic health record data requisition tool...