Amy B Knudsen
Affiliation: Massachusetts General Hospital
- Rescreening of persons with a negative colonoscopy result: results from a microsimulation modelAmy B Knudsen
Institute for Technology Assessment, Massachusetts General Hospital, 101 Merrimac Street, 10th Floor, Boston, MA 02114, USA
Ann Intern Med 157:611-20. 2012..Persons with a negative result on screening colonoscopy are recommended to repeat the procedure in 10 years...
- Cost-effectiveness of computed tomographic colonography screening for colorectal cancer in the medicare populationAmy B Knudsen
Institute for Technology Assessment, Massachusetts General Hospital, 101 Merrimac St, 10th Floor, Boston, MA 02114
J Natl Cancer Inst 102:1238-52. 2010....
- Secular trends in colon and rectal cancer relative survivalCarolyn M Rutter
Affiliations of authors Group Health Research Institute, Seattle, WA CMR, EAJ Division of Cancer Control and Population Sciences National Cancer Institute, Bethesda, MD EJF Institute for Technology Assessment, Department of Radiology, Massachusetts General Hospital, Boston MA ABK Division of Health Policy and Management, University of Minnesota School of Public Health, Minneapolis MN KMK Division of Medical Oncology, Dana Farber Cancer Institute, Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA DS
J Natl Cancer Inst 105:1806-13. 2013..Relative survival is a metric that accounts for these concurrent changes, allowing assessment of changes in CRC survival. We describe stage- and location-specific trends in relative survival after CRC diagnosis...
- Calibration methods used in cancer simulation models and suggested reporting guidelinesNatasha K Stout
Department of Ambulatory Care and Prevention, Harvard Medical School Harvard Pilgrim Health Care, Boston, Massachusetts 02215, USA
Pharmacoeconomics 27:533-45. 2009..To aid peer-review and facilitate discussion of modelling methods, we propose a standardized Calibration Reporting Checklist for model documentation...
- Cost-effectiveness of prophylactic surgery for duodenal cancer in familial adenomatous polyposisWesley H Greenblatt
Institute for Technology Assessment, Massachusetts General Hospital, Boston, Massachusetts, USA
Cancer Epidemiol Biomarkers Prev 18:2677-84. 2009..Because no clinical trials have assessed this recommendation, a modeling approach was used to evaluate the cost-effectiveness of various treatment strategies...
- Use of modeling to evaluate the cost-effectiveness of cancer screening programsAmy B Knudsen
Harvard Medical School and Massachusetts General Hospital, Boston, MA, USA
J Clin Oncol 25:203-8. 2007..Finally, we offer some suggestions for important concepts to consider when interpreting model results...