Amy B Knudsen
Affiliation: Massachusetts General Hospital
- Rescreening of persons with a negative colonoscopy result: results from a microsimulation modelAmy B Knudsen
Institute for Technology Assessment, Massachusetts General Hospital, 101 Merrimac Street, 10th Floor, Boston, MA 02114, USA
Ann Intern Med 157:611-20. 2012..Persons with a negative result on screening colonoscopy are recommended to repeat the procedure in 10 years...
- Cost-effectiveness of computed tomographic colonography screening for colorectal cancer in the medicare populationAmy B Knudsen
Institute for Technology Assessment, Massachusetts General Hospital, 101 Merrimac St, 10th Floor, Boston, MA 02114
J Natl Cancer Inst 102:1238-52. 2010....
- Calibration methods used in cancer simulation models and suggested reporting guidelinesNatasha K Stout
Department of Ambulatory Care and Prevention, Harvard Medical School Harvard Pilgrim Health Care, Boston, Massachusetts 02215, USA
Pharmacoeconomics 27:533-45. 2009..To aid peer-review and facilitate discussion of modelling methods, we propose a standardized Calibration Reporting Checklist for model documentation...
- Cost-effectiveness of prophylactic surgery for duodenal cancer in familial adenomatous polyposisWesley H Greenblatt
Institute for Technology Assessment, Massachusetts General Hospital, Boston, Massachusetts, USA
Cancer Epidemiol Biomarkers Prev 18:2677-84. 2009..Because no clinical trials have assessed this recommendation, a modeling approach was used to evaluate the cost-effectiveness of various treatment strategies...
- Use of modeling to evaluate the cost-effectiveness of cancer screening programsAmy B Knudsen
Harvard Medical School and Massachusetts General Hospital, Boston, MA, USA
J Clin Oncol 25:203-8. 2007..Finally, we offer some suggestions for important concepts to consider when interpreting model results...