Affiliation: Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- Bacteria and the aging and longevity of Caenorhabditis elegansDennis H Kim
Department of Biology, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Cambridge, Massachusetts 02139 email
Annu Rev Genet 47:233-46. 2013..elegans will uncover basic insights into the cellular and organismal physiology that governs aging and longevity...
- Studying host-pathogen interactions and innate immunity in Caenorhabditis elegansDennis Kim
Department of Biology, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Cambridge, MA 02139, USA
Dis Model Mech 1:205-8. 2008..elegans continues to provide an ancient evolutionary perspective on innate immunity, which may generate insights into the conserved processes in phylogenetically diverse host organisms, including humans...
- Genetic analysis of innate immunity in C elegansDennis Kim; Fiscal Year: 2007..The basic underlying hypothesis of this proposal is that the study of C. elegans immunity will reveal evolutionarily conserved mechanisms of innate defense against pathogen attack. ..
- Molecular Genetics of Innate Immunity in C. elegansDennis H Kim; Fiscal Year: 2010....
- Molecular Genetics of Innate Immunity in C. elegansDennis Kim; Fiscal Year: 2007....