Ingrid T Katz
Affiliation: Massachusetts General Hospital
- Socio-cultural and economic antecedents of adolescent sexual decision-making and HIV-risk in rural UgandaIngrid T Katz
Division of Women s Health, Brigham and Women s Hospital, Boston, MA, USA
AIDS Care 25:258-64. 2013..HIV prevention programs designed for Ugandan adolescents should take competing factors and sociocultural and economic influences into account...
- Risk factors for detectable HIV-1 RNA at delivery among women receiving highly active antiretroviral therapy in the women and infants transmission studyIngrid T Katz
Brigham and Women s Hospital, Boston, MA, USA
J Acquir Immune Defic Syndr 54:27-34. 2010..We evaluated factors, including highly active antiretroviral (HAART) regimen, associated with detectable HIV-1 RNA at delivery in the Women and Infants Transmission Study (WITS)...
- Scaling up human papillomavirus vaccination: a conceptual framework of vaccine adherenceIngrid T Katz
Division of Women s Health, Brigham and Women s Hospital, Boston, MA 02120, USA
Sex Health 7:279-86. 2010....
- Antiretroviral therapy refusal among newly diagnosed HIV-infected adultsIngrid T Katz
Division of Women s Health and Infectious Diseases, Brigham and Women s Hospital, Boston, Massachusetts 02120, USA
AIDS 25:2177-81. 2011..To determine rates and predictors of treatment refusal in newly identified HIV-infected individuals in Soweto, South Africa...
- Home testing for HIVAlexi A Wright
Brigham and Women s Hospital, Boston, USA
N Engl J Med 354:437-40. 2006