Ingrid T Katz
Affiliation: Massachusetts General Hospital
- Socio-cultural and economic antecedents of adolescent sexual decision-making and HIV-risk in rural UgandaIngrid T Katz
Division of Women s Health, Brigham and Women s Hospital, Boston, MA, USA
AIDS Care 25:258-64. 2013..HIV prevention programs designed for Ugandan adolescents should take competing factors and sociocultural and economic influences into account...
- Risk factors for detectable HIV-1 RNA at delivery among women receiving highly active antiretroviral therapy in the women and infants transmission studyIngrid T Katz
Brigham and Women s Hospital, Boston, MA, USA
J Acquir Immune Defic Syndr 54:27-34. 2010..We evaluated factors, including highly active antiretroviral (HAART) regimen, associated with detectable HIV-1 RNA at delivery in the Women and Infants Transmission Study (WITS)...
- Scaling up human papillomavirus vaccination: a conceptual framework of vaccine adherenceIngrid T Katz
Division of Women s Health, Brigham and Women s Hospital, Boston, MA 02120, USA
Sex Health 7:279-86. 2010....
- Antiretroviral therapy refusal among newly diagnosed HIV-infected adultsIngrid T Katz
Division of Women s Health and Infectious Diseases, Brigham and Women s Hospital, Boston, Massachusetts 02120, USA
AIDS 25:2177-81. 2011..To determine rates and predictors of treatment refusal in newly identified HIV-infected individuals in Soweto, South Africa...
- Internalized stigma, social distance, and disclosure of HIV seropositivity in rural UgandaAlexander C Tsai
Chester M Pierce, MD Division of Global Psychiatry, Department of Psychiatry, Massachusetts General Hospital MGH, Boston, MA, USA
Ann Behav Med 46:285-94. 2013..HIV is highly stigmatized, compromising both treatment and prevention in resource-limited settings...
- A qualitative analysis of factors influencing HPV vaccine uptake in Soweto, South Africa among adolescents and their caregiversIngrid T Katz
Brigham and Women s Hospital, Boston, Massachusetts, United States of America Harvard Medical School, Boston, Massachusetts, United States of America Massachusetts General Hospital Center for Global Health, Boston, Massachusetts, United States of America
PLoS ONE 8:e72094. 2013..Given the importance of psycho-social forces in vaccine uptake, we sought to elucidate factors influencing HPV vaccination among a sample of low-income South African adolescents receiving the vaccine for the first time in Soweto...
- Impact of HIV-related stigma on treatment adherence: systematic review and meta-synthesisIngrid T Katz
Connors Center for Women s Health and Gender Biology, Brigham and Women s Hospital, Boston, MA, United States Center for Global Health, Massachusetts General Hospital, Boston, MA, United States Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA, United States
J Int AIDS Soc 16:18640. 2013..We therefore undertook this review to systematically assess the relationship between HIV-related stigma and ART adherence...
- Home testing for HIVAlexi A Wright
Brigham and Women s Hospital, Boston, USA
N Engl J Med 354:437-40. 2006