Paula A Johnson
Affiliation: Massachusetts General Hospital
- Innovation in ambulatory care: a collaborative approach to redesigning the health care workplacePaula A Johnson
Connors Center for Women s Health and Gender Biology, Division of Women s Health, Department of Medicine, Brigham and Women s Hospital, Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA 02115, USA
Acad Med 86:211-6. 2011..To improve the quality of patient care and work satisfaction of the physicians and staff at an ambulatory practice that had recently started an innovative model of clinical care for women...
- Lessons learned obtaining informed consent in research with vulnerable populations in community health center settingsHeather E Riden
Division of Women s Health, Brigham and Women s Hospital, 75 Francis Street, Boston, MA, USA
BMC Res Notes 5:624. 2012..Here, we examine experiences of community health center (CHC) staff who guided an informed consent process to overcome recruitment barriers in a medical record review study...
- Cardiology patient page. How to make sure the beat goes on: protecting a woman's heartPaula A Johnson
Division of Women s Health, Brigham and Women s Hospital, 75 Francis St, Boston, Mass 02115, USA
Circulation 111:e28-33. 2005
- Experiences with hospital care: perspectives of black and Hispanic patientsLeRoi S Hicks
Department of Medicine, Division of General Internal Medicine, Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA 02120, USA
J Gen Intern Med 23:1234-40. 2008..However, the relationship between these differences and possible differences in processes of care has not been well described...
- Lack of access due to costs remains a problem for some in Massachusetts despite the state's health reformsCHERYL R CLARK
Center for Community Health and Health Equity at Brigham and Women s Hospital, Boston, Massachusetts, USA
Health Aff (Millwood) 30:247-55. 2011..Also, more data are needed on the social determinants of health to identify specific barriers related to cost and access for vulnerable groups that general insurance reforms may not address...
- Racial and ethnic disparities in coronary heart disease in women: prevention, treatment, and needed interventionsPaula A Johnson
Division of Women s Health, Center for Cardiovascular Disease in Women, Brigham and Women s Hospital, Boston, Massachusetts, USA
Womens Health Issues 12:252-71. 2002
- Hormone replacement therapy, cancer, controversies, and women's health: historical, epidemiological, biological, clinical, and advocacy perspectivesNancy Krieger
Department of Society, Human Development and Health, Harvard School of Public Health, Kresge 717, 677 Huntington Avenue, Boston, MA 02130, USA
J Epidemiol Community Health 59:740-8. 2005....