LOUISE CATHERINE IVERS
Affiliation: Massachusetts General Hospital
- Predictive value of polymerase chain reaction of cerebrospinal fluid for detection of Epstein-Barr virus to establish the diagnosis of HIV-related primary central nervous system lymphomaLouise C Ivers
Division of Infectious Diseases, Brigham and Women s Hospital, Boston, Massachusetts 02115, USA
Clin Infect Dis 38:1629-32. 2004..Of 7 patients with CSF PCR positive for EBV, 2 had PCNSL, and 5 received alternative diagnoses (specificity, 79.1%)...
- Efficacy of antiretroviral therapy programs in resource-poor settings: a meta-analysis of the published literatureLouise C Ivers
Division of Social Medicine and Health Inequalities, Brigham and Women s Hospital, Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA, USA
Clin Infect Dis 41:217-24. 2005..quot; A total of 201 abstracts were reviewed, and 25 articles were selected for detailed review. Ten observational studies with details on patient outcomes were ultimately included in the analysis...
- Vaccination strategiesLouise C Ivers
Tropical and Geographic Medicine Center, Division of Infectious Diseases, Massachusetts General Hospital, 55 Fruit Street, Jackson 504, Boston, MA 02114, USA
Clin Occup Environ Med 4:27-43. 2004..When considering work-force productivity, work-force infectivity, and the common good, careful consideration should be given to establishing at least a basic immunization program for in-country nationals and their dependents...
- Point of care testing for antiretroviral therapy-related lactic acidosis in resource-poor settingsLouise C Ivers
Partners In Health, Boston, USA
AIDS 20:779-80. 2006..Their use in an HIV treatment programme in rural Haiti has greatly assisted clinical decision-making in patients with symptoms suggestive of lactic acidosis...
- Increasing access to surgical services for the poor in rural Haiti: surgery as a public good for public healthLouise C Ivers
Division of Social Medicine and Health Inequalities, Department of Medicine, Brigham and Women s Hospital, 641 Huntington Avenue, Boston, MA 02115, USA
World J Surg 32:537-42. 2008..There are numerous training, funding, and programmatic considerations, several of which are raised by considering the data from Haiti presented here...
- Identifying HIV and related stigma in rural HaitiLouise Ivers; Fiscal Year: 2007....
- Tailored nutrition and food security interventions in comprehensive HIV careLouise Ivers; Fiscal Year: 2009....
- Tailored nutrition and food security interventions in comprehensive HIV careLOUISE CATHERINE IVERS; Fiscal Year: 2010....