Clemens S Hong
Affiliation: Massachusetts General Hospital
- Evaluating a Model to Predict Primary Care Physician-Defined Complexity in a Large Academic Primary Care Practice-Based Research NetworkClemens S Hong
General Medicine Division, Massachusetts General Hospital, 50 Staniford Street, 9th Floor, Boston, MA, 02114, USA
J Gen Intern Med 30:1741-7. 2015..Improving the ability to risk-stratify patients is critical for efficiently allocating resources within healthcare systems...
- Relationship between patient panel characteristics and primary care physician clinical performance rankingsClemens S Hong
School of Medicine, Harvard University, and General Medicine Division, Massachusetts General Hospital, Boston, Massachusetts 02115, USA
JAMA 304:1107-13. 2010..Physicians have increasingly become the focus of clinical performance measurement...
- Defining patient complexity from the primary care physician's perspective: a cohort studyRichard W Grant
Massachusetts General Hospital and Harvard Medical School, Boston, Massachusetts, USA
Ann Intern Med 155:797-804. 2011..Patients with complex health needs are increasingly the focus of health system redesign...
- Appointment "no-shows" are an independent predictor of subsequent quality of care and resource utilization outcomesAndrew S Hwang
Tufts University School of Medicine, Boston, MA, USA
J Gen Intern Med 30:1426-33. 2015..Identifying individuals at high risk for suboptimal outcomes is an important goal of healthcare delivery systems. Appointment no-shows may be an important risk predictor...
- Neighborhood incarceration rate and asthma prevalence in New York City: a multilevel approachJoseph W Frank
Division of General Medicine and Primary Care, Brigham and Women s Hospital, Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA 02120, USA
Am J Public Health 103:e38-44. 2013..We examined the association between neighborhood incarceration rate and asthma prevalence and morbidity among New York City adults...
- Caring for high-need, high-cost patients: what makes for a successful care management program?Clemens S Hong
General Medicine Division, Massachusetts General Hospital
Issue Brief (Commonw Fund) 19:1-19. 2014....