Kevin P Hill
Affiliation: Massachusetts General Hospital
- Free lunch?Kevin P Hill
Am J Psychiatry 163:569-70. 2006
- Biological treatments for amfetamine dependence : recent progressKevin P Hill
Alcohol and Drug Abuse Treatment Program, McLean Hospital, Belmont, Massachusetts 02478 9106, USA
CNS Drugs 21:851-69. 2007..Exciting preclinical findings and a steady progression of clinical results offer hope for the development of a treatment for amfetamine dependence...
- Neuropsychiatric illness in a patient with cobalamin G disease, an inherited disorder of vitamin B12 metabolismKevin P Hill
Harvard Longwood Psychiatry Residency Training Program, Boston, MA, USA
Harv Rev Psychiatry 12:116-22. 2004
- The ADVANTAGE seeding trial: a review of internal documentsKevin P Hill
McLean Hospital, 115 Mill Street, Belmont, MA 02478, USA
Ann Intern Med 149:251-8. 2008..Seeding trials, clinical studies conducted by pharmaceutical companies that are designed to seem as if they answer a scientific question but primarily fulfill marketing objectives, have not been described in detail...
- Guest authorship and ghostwriting in publications related to rofecoxib: a case study of industry documents from rofecoxib litigationJoseph S Ross
Department of Geriatrics and Adult Development, Mount Sinai School of Medicine, New York, New York 10029, USA
JAMA 299:1800-12. 2008..Recent litigation related to rofecoxib provided a unique opportunity to examine guest authorship and ghostwriting, practices that have been suspected in biomedical publication but for which there is little documentation...
- No association between polymorphisms in the serotonin transporter gene and susceptibility to cocaine dependence among African-American individualsAshwin A Patkar
Division of Substance Abuse Programs, Department of Psychiatry and Human Behavior, Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19107, USA
Psychiatr Genet 12:161-4. 2002..8%, 10 = 36.6%, 9 = 0.6%). Our findings do not seem to support a relationship between VNTR polymorphisms and cocaine dependence among African-American patients. Further studies involving larger samples are required to confirm our results...
- Polymorphism in the serotonin transporter gene and moderators of prolactin response to meta-chlorophenylpiperazine in African-American cocaine abusers and controlsPaolo Mannelli
Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences, Duke University, Durham, NC, USA
Psychiatry Res 144:99-108. 2006....