Affiliation: Massachusetts General Hospital
- Extreme response style in recurrent and chronically depressed patients: change with antidepressant administration and stability during continuation treatmentTimothy J Peterson
Rhode Island Hospital Department of Psychiatry, Mood Disorders Program, Providence, RI 02903, USA
J Consult Clin Psychol 75:145-53. 2007..These results are consistent with recent findings suggesting that metacognitive factors may be as important as changes in thought content when treating depression...
- Problem-solving ability and comorbid personality disorders in depressed outpatientsRebecca Harley
Depression Clinical and Research Program, Massachusetts General Hospital, 15 Parkman Street, Boston, MA 02114, USA
Depress Anxiety 23:496-501. 2006..Treatment with fluoxetine is less likely to lead to remission of MDD in patients with stable PDs. More study is needed to investigate causal links between PDs, problem solving, and MDD treatment response...
- Adaptation of dialectical behavior therapy skills training group for treatment-resistant depressionRebecca Harley
Department of Psychiatry, Massachusetts General Hospital, Boston, Massachusetts 02114, USA
J Nerv Ment Dis 196:136-43. 2008..Effect sizes were large for both measures of depression (Cohen's d = 1.45 for Hamilton rating scale for depression and 1.31 for Beck depression inventory), suggesting that larger scale trials are warranted...
- Early improvements in anxiety, depression, and anger/hostility symptoms and response to antidepressant treatmentAmy Farabaugh
Depression Clinical and Research Program, Massachusetts General Hospital, Boston, MA USA
Ann Clin Psychiatry 22:166-71. 2010....
- Concurrent validity of the Personality Assessment Inventory Borderline scales in patients seeking dialectical behavior therapyMichelle C Jacobo
Department of Psychiatry, Massachusetts General Hospital, Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA 02114, USA
J Pers Assess 88:74-80. 2007..The relationship between BOR and SCID-II BPD demonstrates the concurrent validity of the PAI and shows its usefulness in this setting...
- Change in emotional processing during a dialectical behavior therapy-based skills group for major depressive disorderGreg Feldman
Department of Psychology, Simmons College, Boston, MA 02114, USA
Behav Res Ther 47:316-21. 2009....