O M Gutierrez
Affiliation: Massachusetts General Hospital
- Refractory hyponatremiaO M Gutierrez
Nephrology Division, Massachusetts General Hospital and Harvard Medical School, Boston, Massachusetts 02114, USA
Kidney Int 71:79-82. 2007
- Prevalence and severity of disordered mineral metabolism in Blacks with chronic kidney diseaseO M Gutierrez
Department of Medicine, Renal Unit, Massachusetts General Hospital, Harvard Medical School, Boston, Massachusetts 02114, USA
Kidney Int 73:956-62. 2008..The association between Black race and secondary hyperparathyroidism, independent of known risk factors, suggests that novel mechanisms contribute to secondary hyperparathyroidism in Blacks with chronic kidney disease...
- Hepcidin and disordered mineral metabolism in chronic kidney diseaseC Carvalho
Division of Nephrology and Hypertension, Department of Medicine, University of Miami, Miller School of Medicine, Miami, FL, USA
Clin Nephrol 76:90-8. 2011..In particular, few studies examined the relationships between hepcidin and disorders of mineral metabolism, which are among the earliest and most common complications of CKD...
- Common genetic variants differentially influence the transition from clinically defined states of fasting glucose metabolismG A Walford
Center for Human Genetic Research, Simches Research Building CPZN 5 250, Massachusetts General Hospital, 185 Cambridge Street, Boston, MA 02114, USA
Diabetologia 55:331-9. 2012..We hypothesised that a subset of these variants may have different effects on the transition from normal fasting glucose (NFG) to impaired fasting glucose (IFG) than on that from IFG to diabetes...
- Racial differences in the relationship between vitamin D, bone mineral density, and parathyroid hormone in the National Health and Nutrition Examination SurveyO M Gutierrez
Division of Nephrology and Hypertension, Department of Medicine, University of Miami Miller School of Medicine, 1120 NW 14th Street, CRB, C 221, Room 815, Miami, FL 33136, USA
Osteoporos Int 22:1745-53. 2011....