Genomes and Genes
Affiliation: Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- RNAi mechanisms in Caenorhabditis elegansAlla Grishok
Center for Cancer Research, MIT, E17 526, 40 Ames Street, Cambridge, MA 02139, USA
FEBS Lett 579:5932-9. 2005..RNAi in C. elegans is also systemic and heritable. This review will discuss RNAi related pathways, features of RNAi in C. elegans and possibilities of endogenous gene regulation by RNAi...
- RNA interference and retinoblastoma-related genes are required for repression of endogenous siRNA targets in Caenorhabditis elegansAlla Grishok
Koch Institute for Integrative Cancer Research, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Cambridge, MA 02139, USA
Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 105:20386-91. 2008..elegans...
- Negative regulation of nuclear divisions in Caenorhabditis elegans by retinoblastoma and RNA interference-related genesAlla Grishok
Center for Cancer Research, Department of Biology, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Cambridge, MA 02139, USA
Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 102:17360-5. 2005..We propose that RNA interference-related pathways cooperate with retinoblastoma in transcriptional repression of endogenous genes, an example being cyclin E...
- Transcriptional silencing of a transgene by RNAi in the soma of C. elegansAlla Grishok
Center for Cancer Research, McGovern Institute, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Cambridge, Massachusetts 02139, USA
Genes Dev 19:683-96. 2005..We therefore define this type of silencing as RNAi-induced Transcriptional Gene Silencing (RNAi-TGS). Additional chromatin-modifying components affecting RNAi-TGS were identified in a candidate RNAi screen...
- RNAi (Nematodes: Caenorhabditis elegans)Alla Grishok
Program in Molecular Medicine, University of Massachusetts Medical School, Worcester 01605, USA
Adv Genet 46:339-60. 2002..We discuss RNAi-deficient mutants in C. elegans as well as characterized components of the RNAi, pathway, the molecular mechanism of RNAi, and its possible role in development and immunity...