T R Golub
Affiliation: Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- A strategy for oligonucleotide microarray probe reductionAlena A Antipova
Center for Genome Research, Whitehead Institute Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Cambridge, MA 02139, USA
Genome Biol 3:RESEARCH0073. 2002..A method is presented for reducing the number of probes per gene while maximizing the fidelity to the original array design...
- Molecular classification of cancer: class discovery and class prediction by gene expression monitoringT R Golub
Whitehead Institute Massachusetts Institute of Technology Center for Genome Research, Cambridge, MA 02139, USA
Science 286:531-7. 1999....
- Genomic approaches to the pathogenesis of hematologic malignancyT R Golub
Department of Pediatric Oncology, Dana Farber Cancer Institute, Boston, MA 02115, USA
Curr Opin Hematol 8:252-61. 2001....
- Chemosensitivity prediction by transcriptional profilingJ E Staunton
Whitehead/Massachusetts Institute of Technology Center for Genome Research, Cambridge, MA 02139, USA
Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 98:10787-92. 2001..05) on an independent test set, whereas only 12 of the 232 would be expected to do so by chance. These results suggest that at least for a subset of compounds genomic approaches to chemosensitivity prediction are feasible...
- Expression analysis with oligonucleotide microarrays reveals that MYC regulates genes involved in growth, cell cycle, signaling, and adhesionH A Coller
Center for Genome Research, Whitehead Institute for Biomedical Research, Cambridge, MA 02139, USA
Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 97:3260-5. 2000..The genes that displayed an expression profile most similar to endogenous Myc in microarray-based expression profiling of myeloid differentiation models were highly enriched for MYC target genes...
- Discovering functional relationships between RNA expression and chemotherapeutic susceptibility using relevance networksA J Butte
Children s Hospital Informatics Program and Division of Endocrinology, Department of Medicine, Children s Hospital, 300 Longwood Avenue, Boston, MA 02115, USA
Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 97:12182-6. 2000..We discuss the advantages of this methodology over alternative approaches, such as phylogenetic-type tree clustering and self-organizing maps...
- Multiclass cancer diagnosis using tumor gene expression signaturesS Ramaswamy
Whitehead Institute/Massachusetts Institute of Technology Center for Genome Research, Cambridge, MA 02138, USA
Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 98:15149-54. 2001..Taken together, these results demonstrate the feasibility of accurate, multiclass molecular cancer classification and suggest a strategy for future clinical implementation of molecular cancer diagnostics...
- Classification of human lung carcinomas by mRNA expression profiling reveals distinct adenocarcinoma subclassesA Bhattacharjee
Department of Adult Oncology, Dana-Farber Cancer Institute, Harvard Medical School, 44 Binney Street, Boston, MA 02115, USA
Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 98:13790-5. 2001..These results suggest that integration of expression profile data with clinical parameters could aid in diagnosis of lung cancer patients...
- Integrative analysis reveals 53BP1 copy loss and decreased expression in a subset of human diffuse large B-cell lymphomasK Takeyama
Department of Medical Oncology, Dana Farber Cancer Institute, Boston, MA, USA
Oncogene 27:318-22. 2008..These studies highlight the role of 53BP1 copy loss in primary human DLBCLs and the value of integrative analyses in detecting this genetic lesion in human tumors...
- Yolk sac angiogenic defect and intra-embryonic apoptosis in mice lacking the Ets-related factor TELL C Wang
Department of Pediatrics, Harvard Medical School, and Howard Hughes Medical Institute, Boston, MA 02115, USA
EMBO J 16:4374-83. 1997..Our findings demonstrate that TEL is required for maintenance of the developing vascular network in the yolk sac and for survival of selected cell types within the embryo proper...
- Fusion of the TEL gene on 12p13 to the AML1 gene on 21q22 in acute lymphoblastic leukemiaT R Golub
Division of Hematology Oncology, Brigham and Women s Hospital, Boston, MA, USA
Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 92:4917-21. 1995..The TEL-AML1 fusion also indicates that translocations affecting the AML1 gene can be associated with lymphoid, as well as myeloid, malignancy...