Alexandra J Golby
Affiliation: Massachusetts General Hospital
- Functional MRI of memory in the hippocampus: Laterality indices may be more meaningful if calculated from whole voxel distributionsDaniel M Branco
Department of Neurosurgery, Brigham and Women's Hospital, Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA 02115, USA
Neuroimage 32:592-602. 2006..Our results suggest that using weighted distributions can be a useful strategy for assessing memory lateralization by fMRI in the MTL...
- Memory lateralization in medial temporal lobe epilepsy assessed by functional MRIAlexandra J Golby
Department of Radiology, Stanford University, Stanford, California, U S A
Epilepsia 43:855-63. 2002..To determine the utility of functional magnetic resonance imaging (fMRI) in preoperative lateralization of memory function in patients with medial temporal lobe epilepsy (MTLE)...
- Role of pre- and intraoperative imaging and neuronavigation in neurosurgeryUrvashi M Upadhyay
Department of Neurosurgery, Boston Children s Hospital and Brigham and Women s Hospital, Boston, MA 02115, USA
Expert Rev Med Devices 5:65-73. 2008..We will also highlight new experimental applications of neuroimaging that are currently being refined...
- Morphological characteristics of brain tumors causing seizuresJong Woo Lee
Department of Neurology, Brigham and Women s Hospital, Boston, MA 02115, USA
Arch Neurol 67:336-42. 2010..To quantify size and localization differences between tumors presenting with seizures vs nonseizure neurological symptoms...
- Atypical language representation in epilepsy: implications for injury-induced reorganization of brain functionRachel E Goldmann
Brigham and Women's Hospital and Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA, USA
Epilepsy Behav 6:473-87. 2005....
- The brain basis for episodic memory: insights from functional MRI, intracranial EEG, and patients with epilepsyDavid Y Hwang
Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA, USA
Epilepsy Behav 8:115-26. 2006..We conclude this review with further discussion regarding the potential for combining fMRI and iEEG techniques in future investigations of memory function...
- Brain basis of memory studied by fMRI & intercranial EEGAlexandra Golby; Fiscal Year: 2007....