Daniel J Dibardino
Affiliation: Massachusetts General Hospital
- Analysis of the US Food and Drug Administration Manufacturer and User Facility Device Experience database for adverse events involving Amplatzer septal occluder devices and comparison with the Society of Thoracic Surgery congenital cardiac surgery databasDaniel J Dibardino
Department of Cardiac Surgery, Children s Hospital Boston, Harvard Medical School, Boston, Mass 02215, USA
J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg 137:1334-41. 2009..The purpose of this study is to use large databases to assess the frequency and severity of such complications and compare them with those of surgical atrial septal defect closure...
- Transient bilateral blindness in a patient after cardiac surgeryVakhtang Tchantchaleishvili
Division of Cardiac Surgery, Department of Surgery, Brigham and Women s Hospital, Harvard Medical School, Boston, Massachusetts 02115, USA
Heart Surg Forum 14:E198-9. 2011..Our report describes a case of temporary bilateral blindness in a patient after undergoing mitral valve replacement with a mechanical prosthesis and coronary artery bypass grafting...
- Video-assisted thoracoscopic cardiac denervation: a potential novel therapeutic option for children with intractable ventricular arrhythmiasJoseph Atallah
Department of Cardiology, Children s Hospital Boston, Harvard Medical School, Boston, Massachusetts 02115, USA
Ann Thorac Surg 86:1620-5. 2008..Video-assisted thoracoscopic surgery allows a minimally invasive technique. There is only one published series on the use of video-assisted thoracoscopic surgery for left cardiac sympathetic denervation in patients with long QT syndrome...
- Long-term results of right ventricular outflow tract reconstruction in neonatal cardiac surgery: options and outcomesAditya K Kaza
Division of Cardiac Surgery and Cardiology, Children s Hospital Boston and Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA 02115, USA
J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg 138:911-6. 2009..Although the method of reconstruction is often dictated by the individual anatomy, choices exist. This review examines the durability and outcomes of right ventricular outflow tract reconstruction in the neonate...
- Is early antithrombotic therapy necessary in patients with bioprosthetic aortic valves in normal sinus rhythm?Andrew W ElBardissi
Division of Cardiac Surgery, Brigham and Women s Hospital, Harvard Medical School, Boston, Mass 02115, USA
J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg 139:1137-45. 2010..We sought to determine whether early antithrombotic therapy was necessary in patients undergoing isolated bioprosthetic aortic valve implantation and who were discharged in normal sinus rhythm...