Sonali P Desai
Affiliation: Massachusetts General Hospital
- Increasing pneumococcal vaccination for immunosuppressed patients: a cluster quality improvement trialSonali P Desai
Brigham and Women s Hospital, Boston, Massachusetts 02115, USA
Arthritis Rheum 65:39-47. 2013....
- Hand bone mineral density is associated with both total hip and lumbar spine bone mineral density in post-menopausal women with RASonali P Desai
Brigham and Women s Hospital, PBB B3, Boston, MA 02115, USA
Rheumatology (Oxford) 49:513-9. 2010..RA is associated with localized bone loss in the hands, as well as generalized osteoporosis. We evaluated the relationship between hand digital X-ray radiogrammetry BMD (DXR-BMD) and total hip and lumbar spine BMD...
- Comparison of symptoms, treatment, and outcomes of coronary artery disease among rheumatoid arthritis and matched subjects undergoing percutaneous coronary interventionSonali P Desai
Division of Rheumatology, Immunology, and Allergy, Brigham and Women s Hospital, Boston, MA 02115, USA
Semin Arthritis Rheum 40:215-21. 2010..We investigated the presenting symptoms of CAD, coronary anatomy (single versus multi-vessel CAD), and treatment among a group of subjects undergoing percutaneous coronary intervention (PCI) with angioplasty and/or stenting...
- The use of glucocorticoids in rheumatoid arthritis--no 'rational' approach yetSonali P Desai
Brigham and Women s Hospital, Division of Rheumatology, Immunology, and Allergy, 75 Francis Street, Boston, MA 02115, USA
Arthritis Res Ther 12:127. 2010..The relationship between glucocorticoids and bone mineral density in rheumatoid arthritis is complex. Further study into the optimal dosing, timing and duration of glucocorticoid use in rheumatoid arthritis is necessary...
- Routinely measuring and reporting pneumococcal vaccination among immunosuppressed rheumatology outpatients: the first step in improving qualitySonali P Desai
Department of Medicine, Brigham and Women s Hospital, Boston, MA 02115, USA
Rheumatology (Oxford) 50:366-72. 2011..Data suggest that rates of vaccination in this population are not optimal. To support continuous quality improvement efforts, we electronically measured vaccination status among rheumatology outpatients over time...
- Meaningful measurement: developing a measurement system to improve blood pressure control in patients with chronic kidney diseaseJeffrey O Greenberg
Deparment of Medicine, Brigham and Women s Hospital, Boston, Massachusetts 02115, USA
J Am Med Inform Assoc 20:e97-e101. 2013....