Genomes and Genes
Jacqueline Suk Danik
Affiliation: Massachusetts General Hospital
- Vitamin d and cardiovascular diseaseJacqueline S Danik
Division of Preventive Medicine, Brigham and Women s Hospital, Harvard Medical School, 900 Commonwealth Avenue, Boston, MA, 02215, USA
Curr Treat Options Cardiovasc Med 14:414-24. 2012..Ongoing clinical trials seek to address the effects of vitamin D supplementation on CVD and other nonskeletal outcomes...
- Lipoprotein(a), measured with an assay independent of apolipoprotein(a) isoform size, and risk of future cardiovascular events among initially healthy womenJacqueline Suk Danik
Donald W Reynolds Center for Cardiovascular Research and the Leducq Foundation Center for Vascular Research, Boston, Mass, USA
JAMA 296:1363-70. 2006..There is also poor agreement among lipoprotein(a) levels obtained by different assays...
- Genetic determinants of C-reactive proteinJacqueline Suk Danik
Center for Cardiovascular Disease Prevention, Brigham and Women s Hospital, Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA 02215, USA
Curr Atheroscler Rep 9:195-203. 2007..Work on the relation of genetic variants within CRP to cardiovascular disease has had varied results. Whole-genome association studies to investigate the genetic determinants of CRP levels in an unbiased manner are ongoing...
- Lipoprotein(a), hormone replacement therapy, and risk of future cardiovascular eventsJacqueline Suk Danik
Donald W Reynolds Center for Cardiovascular Research, Brigham and Women s Hospital, Boston, Massachusetts 02215, USA
J Am Coll Cardiol 52:124-31. 2008..This study assesses whether the relationship of lipoprotein(a) [Lp(a)] with cardiovascular risk may be modified by concurrent hormone replacement therapy (HT)...
- Lack of association between genetic variation in 9 innate immunity genes and baseline CRP levelsPiotr Kozlowski
Division of Hematology, Brigham and Women s Hospital, Boston, MA 02115, USA
Ann Hum Genet 70:574-86. 2006....