Affiliation: Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- A general SNP-based molecular barcode for Plasmodium falciparum identification and trackingRachel Daniels
Broad Institute of MIT and Harvard, Cambridge, Massachusetts, USA
Malar J 7:223. 2008....
- Rapid, field-deployable method for genotyping and discovery of single-nucleotide polymorphisms associated with drug resistance in Plasmodium falciparumRachel Daniels
Broad Institute, Cambridge, Massachusetts, USA
Antimicrob Agents Chemother 56:2976-86. 2012....
- Genome-wide SNP genotyping highlights the role of natural selection in Plasmodium falciparum population divergenceDaniel E Neafsey
Broad Institute of MIT and Harvard, 7 Cambridge Center, Cambridge, MA 02142, USA
Genome Biol 9:R171. 2008..To that end, we have developed a high throughput single nucleotide polymorphism (SNP) genotyping platform for P. falciparum...
- Distribution pattern of Plasmodium falciparum chloroquine transporter (pfcrt) gene haplotypes in Sri Lanka 1996-2006Jenny J Zhang
Immunology and Infectious Diseases, Harvard School of Public Health, Boston, Massachusetts, USA
Am J Trop Med Hyg 85:811-4. 2011..004) over time. Among 24 samples from 2004 to 2006, we observed only the SVMNT haplotype. This finding indicates selection for the SVMNT haplotype over time and its possible fixation in the population...
- Hybrid selection for sequencing pathogen genomes from clinical samplesAlexandre Melnikov
Genome Sequencing and Analysis Program, Broad Institute, Cambridge, MA 02142, USA
Genome Biol 12:R73. 2011..This approach will enable efficient genome sequencing of pathogens from clinical samples, as well as sequencing of endosymbiotic organisms such as Wolbachia that live inside diverse metazoan phyla...