Sarah A Collins
Affiliation: Massachusetts General Hospital
- Lessons learned for collaborative clinical content developmentS A Collins
Partners HealthCare Systems, 93 Worcester St Wellesley, MA 02481, USA
Appl Clin Inform 4:304-16. 2013..The Knowledge Management (KM) team at PHS led the informatics and knowledge management effort for the project...
- Relationship between nursing documentation and patients' mortalitySarah A Collins
Partners HealthCare Systems, Wellesley, MA 02481, USA
Am J Crit Care 22:306-13. 2013....
- Health literacy screening instruments for eHealth applications: a systematic reviewSarah A Collins
Clinical Informatics Research and Development, Partners HealthCare System, Wellesley, MA, USA
J Biomed Inform 45:598-607. 2012..To systematically review current health literacy (HL) instruments for use in consumer-facing and mobile health information technology screening and evaluation tools...
- In search of common ground in handoff documentation in an Intensive Care UnitSarah A Collins
Nurse Informatician, Clinical Informatics R and D, Partners HealthCare Systems, 93 Worcester St, Wellesley, MA 02481, USA
J Biomed Inform 45:307-15. 2012..We aimed to understand the structure, functionality, and content of nurses' and physicians' handoff artifacts...
- Policies for patient access to clinical data via PHRs: current state and recommendationsSarah A Collins
Clinical Informatics Research and Development, Partners HealthCare System, Wellesley, Massachusetts 02481, USA
J Am Med Inform Assoc 18:i2-7. 2011..We aimed to understand the general use and functionality of PHRs and the organizational policies and decision-making structures for making data available to patients...