John Patrick T Co
Affiliation: Massachusetts General Hospital
- Are hospital characteristics associated with parental views of pediatric inpatient care quality?John Patrick T Co
MGH Center for Child and Adolescent Health Policy, Department of Pediatrics, Harvard Medical School, Boston, Massachusetts 02114, USA
Pediatrics 111:308-14. 2003....
- Measuring patient and family experiences of health care for childrenJohn Patrick T Co
MGH Center for Child and Adolescent Health Policy, 50 Staniford Street, Suite 901, Boston, Massachusetts 02114, USA
Acad Pediatr 11:S59-67. 2011..Several patient/family surveys exist to assess pediatric health care. The Children's Health Insurance Program Reauthorization Act mandates strengthening quality measurement for children, including for patient/family experience of care...
- Electronic health record decision support and quality of care for children with ADHDJohn Patrick T Co
Center for Child and Adolescent Health Policy, Mass General Hospital for Children, Boston, MA 02114, USA
Pediatrics 126:239-46. 2010..The objective of this study was to assess the effect of electronic health record (EHR) decision support on physician management and documentation of care for children with attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder (ADHD)...
- Practice variation in parental assessment of pediatric ambulatory careJohn Patrick T Co
MGH Center for Child and Adolescent Health Policy, Massachusetts General Hospital, Harvard Medical School, 50 Staniford Street, Boston, MA 02114, USA
Acad Pediatr 9:47-52. 2009..To assess parental experience of pediatric primary care at the level of physician practice and to determine what variation exists among practices...
- Feasibility of using a tablet computer survey for parental assessment of resident communication skillsJohn Patrick T Co
MGH Center for Child and Adolescent Health Policy, MassGeneral Hospital for Children, Boston, MA 02114, USA
Ambul Pediatr 8:375-8. 2008..Despite the existence of several validated patient surveys for communication assessment, no system has been developed for their sustained use in resident assessment...
- Assessing resident performance: commentary on latent class analysisJohn Patrick T Co
Massachusetts General Hospital Center for Child and Adolescent Health Policy, Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA 02114, USA
Ambul Pediatr 4:11-2. 2004
- Does a clinical pathway improve the quality of care for sickle cell anemia?John Patrick T Co
Massachusetts General Hospital, Center for Child and Adolescent Health Policy, Boston, USA
Jt Comm J Qual Saf 29:181-90. 2003....
- Is residents' progress on individualized learning plans related to the type of learning goal set?Su Ting T Li
Department of Pediatrics, University of California, Davis, School of Medicine, Sacramento, California, USA
Acad Med 86:1293-9. 2011..To determine the types of learning goals residents select for their individualized learning plans (ILPs) and the relationship between goal type and progress toward achieving that goal...
- Successful self-directed lifelong learning in medicine: a conceptual model derived from qualitative analysis of a national survey of pediatric residentsSu Ting T Li
Department of Pediatrics, University of California, Davis, Sacramento, USA
Acad Med 85:1229-36. 2010..The authors develop a model for successful self-directed learning by analyzing qualitative data from a national survey of residents...
- Electronic results management in pediatric ambulatory care: qualitative assessmentTimothy G Ferris
Institute for Health Policy, Massachusetts General Hospital, Boston, MA 02114, USA
Pediatrics 123:S85-91. 2009..Electronic results management may improve the reliability and efficiency of test results management, but few studies have investigated this topic in pediatrics...
- Review of quality measures of the most integrated health care settings for children and the need for improved measures: recommendations for initial core measurement set for CHIPRAScot B Sternberg
Stoneman Center for Quality Improvement and Department of Medicine, Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, 330 Brookline Ave, Boston, Massachusetts 02215, USA
Acad Pediatr 11:S49-S58.e3. 2011....
- Quality of health care for children: role of health and chronic illness in inpatient care experiencesJennifer W Mack
Dana Farber Cancer Institute, Boston, MA 02115, USA
Arch Pediatr Adolesc Med 161:828-34. 2007..To assess how parent reports about the inpatient care of their children vary according to the health status of children with and without chronic conditions...
- Impact of a computerized template on antibiotic prescribing for acute respiratory infections in children and adolescentsFabienne C Bourgeois
Children s Hospital Boston, Boston, MA 02115, USA
Clin Pediatr (Phila) 49:976-83. 2010..The authors developed an acute respiratory illness interactive template (ARI-IT) within an electronic health record (EHR) to manage pediatric ARIs and assessed the impact on antibiotic prescribing...
- Factors associated with successful self-directed learning using individualized learning plans during pediatric residencySu Ting T Li
Department of Pediatrics, University of California, Davis, Sacramento, California 95817, USA
Acad Pediatr 10:124-30. 2010..The aim of this study was to determine whether resident or program characteristics are associated with effective self-directed learning of residents...
- Quality measures for children's health careAnne C Beal
Center for Child and Adolescent Health Policy, Harvard Medical School, Massachusetts General Hospital, Boston, Massachusetts, USA
Pediatrics 113:199-209. 2004..A review of existing health care quality measures for children is timely for both assessing the current state of quality measures for children and identifying areas requiring additional research and development...