Affiliation: Massachusetts General Hospital
- Medication abortionDeborah Bartz
Department of Obstetrics, Gynecology, and Reproductive Biology, Harvard Medical School, Brigham and Women s Hospital, Planned Parenthood League of Massachusetts, Boston, Massachusetts, USA
Clin Obstet Gynecol 52:140-50. 2009..Overall, women who choose medical abortion report high levels of satisfaction...
- Buccal misoprostol compared with synthetic osmotic cervical dilator before surgical abortion: a randomized controlled trialDeborah Bartz
Department of Obstetrics, Gynecology, and Reproductive Biology and the Center for Clinical Investigation, Brigham and Women s Hospital, Harvard Medical School, and Planned Parenthood League of Massachusetts, Boston, Massachusetts 02115, USA
Obstet Gynecol 122:57-63. 2013..To compare the efficacy and acceptability of buccal misoprostol or a synthetic osmotic cervical dilator for cervical preparation before same-day late first-trimester and early second-trimester surgical abortion...
- Medical student intrauterine device knowledge and attitudes: an assessment of clerkship trainingDeborah Bartz
Department of Obstetrics, Gynecology, and Reproductive Biology, Brigham and Women s Hospital, Boston, MA 02115, USA
Contraception 88:257-62. 2013..We set out to assess the impact of the clinical clerkship in obstetrics and gynecology on medical student IUD knowledge and attitudes...
- Pregnancy intentions and contraceptive behaviors among adolescent women: a coital event level analysisDeborah Bartz
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Indiana University School of Medicine, Indianapolis, Indiana, USA
J Adolesc Health 41:271-6. 2007..Measuring pregnancy intentions has been difficult. This study examines questions regarding pregnancy intentions and their association with adolescents' sexual and contraceptive behaviors longitudinally...
- Intrauterine device knowledge and practices: a national survey of obstetrics and gynecology residentsJennifer Tang
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill, NC 27599 7570, USA
South Med J 106:500-5. 2013..The secondary objective was to evaluate the current IUD experience of obstetrics and gynecology residents...