Affiliation: Massachusetts General Hospital
- Medication abortionDeborah Bartz
Department of Obstetrics, Gynecology, and Reproductive Biology, Harvard Medical School, Brigham and Women s Hospital, Planned Parenthood League of Massachusetts, Boston, Massachusetts, USA
Clin Obstet Gynecol 52:140-50. 2009..Overall, women who choose medical abortion report high levels of satisfaction...
- Buccal misoprostol compared with synthetic osmotic cervical dilator before surgical abortion: a randomized controlled trialDeborah Bartz
Department of Obstetrics, Gynecology, and Reproductive Biology and the Center for Clinical Investigation, Brigham and Women s Hospital, Harvard Medical School, and Planned Parenthood League of Massachusetts, Boston, Massachusetts 02115, USA
Obstet Gynecol 122:57-63. 2013..To compare the efficacy and acceptability of buccal misoprostol or a synthetic osmotic cervical dilator for cervical preparation before same-day late first-trimester and early second-trimester surgical abortion...
- Medical student intrauterine device knowledge and attitudes: an assessment of clerkship trainingDeborah Bartz
Department of Obstetrics, Gynecology, and Reproductive Biology, Brigham and Women s Hospital, Boston, MA 02115, USA
Contraception 88:257-62. 2013..We set out to assess the impact of the clinical clerkship in obstetrics and gynecology on medical student IUD knowledge and attitudes...
- Pregnancy intentions and contraceptive behaviors among adolescent women: a coital event level analysisDeborah Bartz
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Indiana University School of Medicine, Indianapolis, Indiana, USA
J Adolesc Health 41:271-6. 2007..Measuring pregnancy intentions has been difficult. This study examines questions regarding pregnancy intentions and their association with adolescents' sexual and contraceptive behaviors longitudinally...
- Intrauterine device knowledge and practices: a national survey of obstetrics and gynecology residentsJennifer Tang
From the Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill, and Center for Clinical Investigation and the Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Brigham and Women s Hospital, Boston, Massachusetts
South Med J 106:500-5. 2013..The secondary objective was to evaluate the current IUD experience of obstetrics and gynecology residents...