J C Barrett
Affiliation: Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- Haploview: analysis and visualization of LD and haplotype mapsJ C Barrett
Whitehead Institute for Biomedical Research Cambridge, MA 02142, USA
Bioinformatics 21:263-5. 2005..Haploview is a software package that provides computation of linkage disequilibrium statistics and population haplotype patterns from primary genotype data in a visually appealing and interactive interface...
- Isolation of a diverged homeobox gene, MOX1, from the BRCA1 region on 17q21 by solution hybrid captureP A Futreal
Laboratory of Molecular Carcinogenesis, National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences, National Institutes of Health, Research Triangle Park, NC 27709
Hum Mol Genet 3:1359-64. 1994..However, the widespread expression of MOX1 in non-embryonal tissues suggests a role in normal cell biology which warrants further study...
- Genomic organization of the human KAI1 metastasis-suppressor geneJ T Dong
Johns Hopkins Oncology Center, Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine 21231, USA
Genomics 41:25-32. 1997....
- Upregulation of the gene encoding a cytoplasmic dynein intermediate chain in senescent human cellsI Horikawa
Laboratory of Biosystems and Cancer, Cancer and Aging Section, National Cancer Institute, Bethesda, Maryland 20892, USA
J Cell Biochem 82:415-21. 2001..This is the first report that links a component of molecular motor complex to cellular senescence, providing a new insight into molecular mechanisms of cellular senescence...
- Dietary N-acetyl-L-cysteine modulates benzo[a]pyrene-induced skin tumors in cancer-prone p53 haploinsufficient Tg.AC (v-Ha-ras) miceK R Martin
Transgenic Carcinogenesis Unit, Laboratory of Environmental Carcinogenesis and Mutagenesis and Laboratory of Molecular Carcinogenesis, NIEHS, NIH, Research Triangle Park, NC, USA
Carcinogenesis 22:1373-8. 2001..In summary, dietary supplementation with NAC was chemopreventive, but the marginal increase in SCT suggests a paradoxical effect...
- KAI1, a prostate metastasis suppressor: prediction of solvated structure and interactions with binding partners; integrins, cadherins, and cell-surface receptor proteinsR J Bienstock
National Institutes of Health, National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences, Scientific Computing Laboratory, Research Triangle Park, North Carolina 27709, USA
Mol Carcinog 32:139-53. 2001..Mutations for probing the interactions of KAI1 with antibodies and with other binding partners are suggested. Published 2001 Wiley-Liss, Inc...
- Cloning of human centromeres by transformation-associated recombination in yeast and generation of functional human artificial chromosomesN Kouprina
Laboratory of Biosystems and Cancer, Center for Cancer Research, National Cancer Institute, NIH, Building 37, Room 5032, Bethesda, MD 20892, USA
Nucleic Acids Res 31:922-34. 2003..In summary, our results demonstrated that TAR cloning is a useful tool for investigating human centromere organization and the structural requirements for formation of HAC vectors that might have a potential for therapeutic applications...