Affiliation: Marshfield Clinic
- Multilocular thymic cyst with epithelioid granulomata of unknown etiology: a radiologic and histopathologic correlationYusuf Kasirye
Department of Internal Medicine, Marshfield Clinic, WI, USA
Ann Diagn Pathol 16:38-42. 2012....
- Apical hypertrophic cardiomyopathy presenting as recurrent unexplained syncopeYusuf Kasirye
Department of Internal Medicine, Marshfield Clinic, 50 Sherry Avenue, Park Falls, WI 54552, USA
Clin Med Res 10:26-31. 2012..In a clinical encounter involving a patient presenting with recurrent syncope, special attention must be focused on the electrocardiogram to decipher the unique diagnostic features it might show...
- Brain abscesses complicating acute pneumococcal meningitis during etanercept therapyYusuf Kasirye
Department of Internal Medicine, Marshfield Clinic Park Falls Center, Park Falls, WI 54552, USA
Clin Med Res 10:230-5. 2012..As far as we know, this case is the first report linking multiple brain abscess formation in a patient with community-acquired pneumococcal meningitis with etanercept therapy...
- ADAMTS13 Deficiency and Thrombotic Thrombocytopenic Purpura Associated with Trimethoprim-SulfamethoxazoleSowjanya Bapani
Corresponding Author Sowjanya Bapani, Marshfield Clinic, Department of Internal Medicine, 1000 North Oak Avenue, Marshfield, WI 54449
Clin Med Res 11:86-90. 2013..Her condition responded to discontinuation of the TMP-SMX, plasmapheresis, and rituximab therapy. We speculate that the acquired ADAMTS13 deficiency might have been triggered by the TMP-SMX therapy. ..
- Non-cardiogenic pulmonary edema complicating electroconvulsive therapy: short review of the pathophysiology and diagnostic approachJanaki R Manne
Department of Hospital Medicine, Marshfield Clinic, Marshfield, WI 54449, USA
Clin Med Res 10:131-6. 2012..The present case does not support any cardiogenic mechanism in the genesis of this condition...