K W Broman
Affiliation: Marshfield Clinic
- Comprehensive human genetic maps: individual and sex-specific variation in recombinationK W Broman
Marshfield Medical Research Foundation, Marshfield, WI 54449, USA
Am J Hum Genet 63:861-9. 1998..The new linkage maps plus much additional information, including a query system for use in the construction of reliably ordered maps for selected subsets of markers, are available from the Marshfield Website...
- Method for constructing confidently ordered linkage mapsK W Broman
Center for Medical Genetics, Marshfield Medical Research Foundation, WI 54449, USA
Genet Epidemiol 16:337-43. 1999..We illustrate the approach using a short region of chromosome 7p...
- Long homozygous chromosomal segments in reference families from the centre d'Etude du polymorphisme humainK W Broman
Marshfield Medical Research Foundation, Marshfield, WI, USA
Am J Hum Genet 65:1493-500. 1999..Our results indicate that long homozygous segments are common in humans and that these segments could have a substantial impact on gene mapping and health...
- Genetic and physical mapping of the locus for autosomal dominant renal Fanconi syndrome, on chromosome 15q15.3U Lichter-Konecki
Center for Medical Genetics, Marshfield Medical Research Foundation, Marshfield, WI, USA
Am J Hum Genet 68:264-8. 2001..The identification of the gene and gene product altered in autosomal dominant renal Fanconi syndrome will allow the study of the physiology of proximal renal tubular transport...
- Comparison of human genetic and sequence-based physical mapsA Yu
Center for Medical Genetics, Marshfield Medical Research Foundation, Wisconsin 54449, USA
Nature 409:951-3. 2001..Linkage disequilibrium was much more common and extended for greater distances in the deserts than in the jungles...