Donald A Neumann
Affiliation: Marquette University
- Kinesiology of the hip: a focus on muscular actionsDonald A Neumann
Marquette University, Physical Therapy Department, Milwaukee, WI 53201 1881, USA
J Orthop Sports Phys Ther 40:82-94. 2010..This overview should serve as a foundation for understanding the assessment and treatment of musculoskeletal impairments that involve not only the hip, but also the adjacent low back and knee regions...
- The unstable metacarpophalangeal joint in rheumatoid arthritis: anatomy, pathomechanics, and physical rehabilitation considerationsTeri Bielefeld
Physical Therapy Department, Zablocki VA Medical Center, Milwaukee, WI 53295, USA
J Orthop Sports Phys Ther 35:502-20. 2005..This paper is especially geared to the therapist who may not currently specialize in the treatment of instability of the MCP joint but may require basic information on this important topic...
- The carpometacarpal joint of the thumb: stability, deformity, and therapeutic interventionDonald A Neumann
Physical Therapy Department, Marquette University, Milwaukee, WI 53201 1881, USA
J Orthop Sports Phys Ther 33:386-99. 2003..This paper is intended primarily as an overview for the physical therapist who does not specialize in the treatment of the hand, although desires basic information on this important topic...
- Polio: its impact on the people of the United States and the emerging profession of physical therapyDonald A Neumann
Marquette University, Physical Therapy Department, Schroeder Health Complex, 346, PO Box 1881, Milwaukee, WI 53201, USA
J Orthop Sports Phys Ther 34:479-92. 2004
- The poliovirus and the early days of physical therapy: what's the connection?Donald A Neumann
J Orthop Sports Phys Ther 34:428-9. 2004