Brian D Hodgson
Affiliation: Marquette University
- Amelioration of oral mucositis pain by NASA near-infrared light-emitting diodes in bone marrow transplant patientsBrian D Hodgson
Pediatric Dentistry, Marquette University School of Dentistry, 1801 W Wisconsin Ave, Rm 326, Milwaukee, WI 53233, USA
Support Care Cancer 20:1405-15. 2012....
- A systematic review of dental disease in patients undergoing cancer therapyCatherine H L Hong
Department of Oral Medicine, Carolinas Medical Center, Charlotte, NC 28232, USA
Support Care Cancer 18:1007-21. 2010....
- An alternative technique for applying fluoride varnishBrian D Hodgson
Marquette University School of Dentistry, Department of Developmental Sciences, Milwaukee, WI 53233, USA
J Am Dent Assoc 136:1295-7. 2005
- Acrocallosal syndrome: a case report and literature surveyBrian D Hodgson
Program in Pediatric Dentistry, Department of Developmental Sciences, School of Dentistry, Marquette University, Milwaukee, Wis, USA
J Dent Child (Chic) 76:170-7. 2009..Dental management of this case and possible contributing factors of delayed exfoliation/permanent tooth eruption are also discussed...
- Effect of photobiomodulation on vinblastine-poisoned murine HERS cellsB D Hodgson
Marquette University, Milwaukee, Wisconsin, USA
Photomed Laser Surg 29:233-7. 2011..The aim of this study was to investigate the effect of near-infrared (NIR) photobiomodulation on the proliferation and glutathione levels in murine Hertwig's epithelial root sheath (HERS) cells after poisoning with vinblastine...
- NASA light-emitting diodes for the prevention of oral mucositis in pediatric bone marrow transplant patientsHarry T Whelan
Department of Neurology, Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 53226, USA
J Clin Laser Med Surg 20:319-24. 2002..The purpose of this study was to determine the effects of prophylactic near-infrared light therapy from light-emitting diodes (LEDs) in pediatric bone marrow transplant (BMT) recipients...