Joann R Petrini
Affiliation: March of Dimes
- Estimated effect of 17 alpha-hydroxyprogesterone caproate on preterm birth in the United StatesJoann R Petrini
National Office, March of Dimes, 1275 Mamaroneck Avenue, White Plains, NY 10605, USA
Obstet Gynecol 105:267-72. 2005..The current study estimated both preterm birth recurrence and the potential reduction in the national preterm birth rate...
- Promoting the linkage and analysis of successive pregnancy outcome files in the United StatesJoann R Petrini
March of Dimes National Office, White Plains, NY 10605, USA
Paediatr Perinat Epidemiol 21:63-5. 2007
- Increased risk of adverse neurological development for late preterm infantsJoann R Petrini
Perinatal Data Center, March of Dimes National Office, White Plains, NY 10605, USA
J Pediatr 154:169-76. 2009..To assess the risks of moderate prematurity for cerebral palsy (CP), developmental delay/mental retardation (DD/MR), and seizure disorders in early childhood...
- Cost of hospitalization for preterm and low birth weight infants in the United StatesRebecca B Russell
March of Dimes, 1275 Mamaroneck Ave, White Plains, NY 10605, USA
Pediatrics 120:e1-9. 2007..The objective of this study was to estimate national hospital costs for infant admissions that are associated with preterm birth/low birth weight...
- The relationship between cesarean delivery and gestational age among US singleton birthsVani R Bettegowda
Perinatal Data Center, National Office, March of Dimes Foundation, 1275 Mamaroneck Avenue, White Plains, NY 10605, USA
Clin Perinatol 35:309-23, v-vi. 2008..Further research is needed to understand the underlying reasons for the increase in cesarean section deliveries resulting in preterm birth...
- The changing epidemiology of multiple births in the United StatesRebecca B Russell
Perinatal Data Center, March of Dimes Birth Defects Foundation, White Plains, New York 10605, USA
Obstet Gynecol 101:129-35. 2003....
- Health care provider knowledge and practices regarding folic acid, United States, 2002-2003Jennifer L Williams
National Center on Birth Defects and Developmental Disabilities, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, 1600 Clifton Road, NE MS E 86, Atlanta, GA, 30333, USA
Matern Child Health J 10:S67-72. 2006..To assess health care providers (HCP) knowledge and practices regarding folic acid (FA) use for neural tube defect (NTD) prevention...
- Differences in mortality between late-preterm and term singleton infants in the United States, 1995-2002Kay M Tomashek
Maternal and Infant Health Branch, Division of Reproductive Health, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Atlanta, Georgia, USA
J Pediatr 151:450-6, 456.e1. 2007..To assess differences in mortality between late-preterm (34-36 weeks) and term (37-41 weeks) infants...