James L Glazer
Affiliation: Maine Medical Center
- Eating disorders among male athletesJames L Glazer
Division of Sports Medicine, Department of Family Medicine, Maine Medical Center, Portland, ME 04101, USA
Curr Sports Med Rep 7:332-7. 2008..To maintain participation, athletes must partner with the health care team in their treatment, maintain a healthy weight, and be clear in the understanding that their health is a greater priority than their sport...
- An Arctic moonJames L Glazer
Maine Medical Center, Portland, ME 04101, USA
Ann Intern Med 143:842-3. 2005
- Management of heatstroke and heat exhaustionJames L Glazer
Department of Family Medicine, Maine Medical Center, Portland 04101, USA
Am Fam Physician 71:2133-40. 2005....
- Bag of wormsJames L Glazer
Department of Family Medicine and Division of Sports Medicine, Maine Medical Center, 272 Congress St, Portland, ME 04101, USA
Ann Fam Med 2:609-10. 2004..Having been thrown unexpectedly into the fray, I looked upon a beating heart for the first time...
- Customer disservice?James L Glazer
Maine Medical Center, Portland, Maine 04101, USA
Ann Intern Med 144:61-2; discussion 62. 2006
- The ergogenics of fluid and electrolyte balanceRobert G Hosey
Department of Family Medicine, Department of Surgery, Division of Orthopedics, Primary Care Sports Medicine Fellowship, University of Kentucky, K308 Kentucky Clinic, 740 S Limestone, Lexington, KY 40536, USA
Curr Sports Med Rep 3:219-23. 2004..This article examines how the body copes with changes in fluid and electrolyte balance and how these changes may be minimized via replacement to sustain athletic performance...
- Day dreamsJames L Glazer
University of Vermont School of Medicine, Maine Medical Center, Department of Family Medicine, 272 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101, United States
Patient Educ Couns 65:156-7. 2007
- Lower extremity soft tissue conditionsMichael D Pleacher
Division of Sports Medicine, Department of Family Practice, Maine Medical Center, Portland, ME 04102, USA
Curr Sports Med Rep 4:255-61. 2005..Most of these conditions can be successfully managed conservatively, avoiding surgical intervention...
- The punkJames L Glazer
Department of Family Medicine, University of Kentucky, Lexington 40536, USA
Fam Med 35:625-6. 2003
- 10 things patients need to hear at every visitJames L Glazer
Med Econ 83:68-70. 2006
- Information from your family doctor. Heat exhaustion and heatstroke: what you should knowJames L Glazer
Am Fam Physician 71:2141-2. 2005
- When customer service and patient care collideJames L Glazer
Fam Pract Manag 11:14, 17. 2004
- Malpractice risk and patient complaintsJames L Glazer
JAMA 288:1353-4; author reply 1354. 2002