Jay S Cooper
Affiliation: Maimonides Medical Center
- Long-term follow-up of the RTOG 9501/intergroup phase III trial: postoperative concurrent radiation therapy and chemotherapy in high-risk squamous cell carcinoma of the head and neckJay S Cooper
Maimonides Cancer Center, New York, New York, USA
Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys 84:1198-205. 2012..With a minimum of 10 years of follow-up potentially now available for all patients, these results are updated here to examine long-term outcomes...
- An evaluation of the variability of tumor-shape definition derived by experienced observers from CT images of supraglottic carcinomas (ACRIN protocol 6658)Jay S Cooper
Department of Radiation Oncology, Maimonides Medical Center, Brooklyn, NY 11220, USA
Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys 67:972-5. 2007..We decided to assess the manner in which eight "experts" interpreted the size and shape of tumors based on "real-life" contrast-enhanced computed tomographic (CT) scans...
- National Cancer Database report on cancer of the head and neck: 10-year updateJay S Cooper
Department of Radiation Oncology, Maimonides Medical Center, Brooklyn, New York, USA
Head Neck 31:748-58. 2009....
- Postoperative concurrent radiotherapy and chemotherapy for high-risk squamous-cell carcinoma of the head and neckJay S Cooper
New York University Medical Center, New York, USA
N Engl J Med 350:1937-44. 2004..We tested the hypothesis that concurrent postoperative administration of cisplatin and radiotherapy would improve the rate of local and regional control...
- Rationale for triage in the postoperative management of head and neck cancersJay S Cooper
Radiation Oncology, Maimonides Cancer Center, Brooklyn, New York 11220, USA
Oncology (Williston Park) 19:1011-7; discussion 1018, 1023-4, 1027. 2005..The future will likely demand more complex treatment schemes from physicians but holds a greater prospect of success for patients...
- Multimodality paradigms for a healthy multimodality societyJay S Cooper
Department of Radiation Oncology, New York University Medical Center, New York, New York, USA
Cancer J 8:416-24. 2002..The ARS has a long, proud history, but we should not seek to live in its past. We must seek continuously and welcome enthusiastically changes in the Society that will align the ARS with paradigms of cutting-edge oncologic care...
- Impact of nutrition support on treatment outcome in patients with locally advanced head and neck squamous cell cancer treated with definitive radiotherapy: a secondary analysis of RTOG trial 90-03Rachel Rabinovitch
Department of Radiation Oncology, University of Colorado Health Sciences Center, Anschutz Cancer Pavilion, 1665 N Ursula Street, Suite 1032, Box F706, Aurora, CO 80045, USA
Head Neck 28:287-96. 2006..The aim was to evaluate the relationship between nutrition support (NS) on host toxicity and cancer outcome in patients with locally advanced head and neck squamous cell carcinoma (HNSCC) undergoing definitive radiotherapy (XRT)...
- Radiation therapy of malignant melanomaJay S Cooper
New York University Medical Center, 560 First Avenue, New York, NY 10016, USA
Dermatol Clin 20:713-6, x. 2002..The inability of available systemic therapies, however, to prevent the appearance of distant metastases limits the current impact of such treatment...