ROBIN M VOIGT
Affiliation: Loyola University Medical Center
- Administration of GABA(B) receptor positive allosteric modulators inhibit the expression of previously established methamphetamine-induced conditioned place preferenceROBIN M VOIGT
Department of Pharmacology, Rush University Medical Center, Chicago, IL 60612, United States
Behav Brain Res 216:419-23. 2011..These data indicate that selectively augmenting GABA-occupied GABA(B)R signaling is sufficient to reduce memory maintenance and/or the salience of contextual cues previously associated with methamphetamine...
- Baclofen facilitates the extinction of methamphetamine-induced conditioned place preference in ratsROBIN M VOIGT
Rush University Medical Center, 1735 W Harrison St, Chicago, IL 60612, USA
Behav Neurosci 125:261-7. 2011..Thus, baclofen administered in conjunction with extinction training may be of value for addiction therapy regardless of the class of drug being abused...
- Brain region-selective cellular redistribution of mGlu5 but not GABA(B) receptors following methamphetamine-induced associative learningAmy A Herrold
Department of Pharmacology, Rush University Medical Center, Chicago, Illinois 60612, USA
Synapse 65:1333-43. 2011..The results suggest that this Meth treatment paradigm likely induced a compensatory change in mGluR5 surface to intracellular ratio such that the surface remains unaltered while an increase in intracellular protein occurred...
- Context-dependent effects of a single administration of mirtazapine on the expression of methamphetamine-induced conditioned place preferenceROBIN M VOIGT
Department of Pharmacology, Center for Compulsive Behavior and Addiction, Rush University Medical Center Chicago, IL, USA
Front Behav Neurosci 5:92. 2011....
- GABABeta Regulation of METH-Induced Associative LearningROBIN VOIGT; Fiscal Year: 2007..Aim III: Determine if there is a change in GABABR function in rats showing METH-induced CPP and if this is reversed by treatment with GABABR ligands. ..