Affiliation: Loyola University Medical Center
- What are the real risks of sport-related concussion, and are they modifiable?Christopher Randolph
Department of Neurology, Loyola University Medical Center, Maywood, Illinois, USA
J Int Neuropsychol Soc 15:512-20. 2009..Based on available evidence, there is little rationale for the use of rigid strategies or guidelines in the place of individual clinical decision-making in the management of these injuries...
- Baseline neuropsychological testing in managing sport-related concussion: does it modify risk?Christopher Randolph
Department of Neurology, Loyola University Medical Center, Stritch School of Medicine, Maywood, IL, USA
Curr Sports Med Rep 10:21-6. 2011....
- Neuropsychological assessment of hepatic encephalopathy: ISHEN practice guidelinesChristopher Randolph
Department of Neurology, Loyola University Medical Center, Maywood, IL, USA
Liver Int 29:629-35. 2009..Specific recommendations are presented, along with a proposed methodology for further refining these assessment procedures through prospective research...
- Concussion symptom inventory: an empirically derived scale for monitoring resolution of symptoms following sport-related concussionChristopher Randolph
Department of Neurology, Loyola University Medical Center, Chicago, Maywood, IL 60611, USA
Arch Clin Neuropsychol 24:219-29. 2009..The newly derived Concussion Symptom Inventory is presented and recommended as a research and clinical tool for monitoring recovery from sport-related concussion...
- The Repeatable Battery for the Assessment of Neuropsychological Status effort scaleJulia Novitski
Department of Psychology, Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine and Science, North Chicago, IL, USA
Arch Clin Neuropsychol 27:190-5. 2012..Application and limitations of the RBANS ES, including indications for its use, are discussed...
- Rapidly-administered short forms of the Wechsler Adult Intelligence Scale-3rd editionAlison J Donnell
Department of Psychiatry, University of Illinois at Chicago, Chicago, IL, USA
Arch Clin Neuropsychol 22:917-24. 2007....
- Impact of preoperative overt hepatic encephalopathy on neurocognitive function after liver transplantationEva U Sotil
Division of Hepatology, Feinberg School of Medicine, Northwestern University, Chicago, IL 60611, USA
Liver Transpl 15:184-92. 2009..Prospective studies of neurocognitive function pre-OLT and post-OLT are needed to fully determine the impact of such abnormalities...
- Longitudinal changes in white matter disease and cognition in the first year of the Alzheimer disease neuroimaging initiativeOwen Carmichael
Department of Neurology, School of Medicine, University of California, Davis, CA, USA
Arch Neurol 67:1370-8. 2010....